B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: Norwegian speakers and Marantz PM6004 - $1100 »
April 25th, 2024, 5:06pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: Norwegian speakers and Marantz PM6004 - $1100
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: Norwegian speakers and Marantz PM6004 - $1100  
dissonant

FS: Norwegian speakers and Marantz PM6004 - $1100
« on: February 23rd, 2020, 12:37am »

Modify message

Selling for 1100SGD: a pair of SEAS Idunn bookshelf speakers professionally-built and customised by the local distributor of SEAS (made in Norway) parts, Acoustic Technology. This is a highly-regarded speaker using the same tweeter as the Kii Three and Grimm LS1, which uses proprietary technology to expand dispersion for a larger sweet spot.

This speaker was upgraded with a larger box (24 litre instead of 20 - this is larger than a lot of small floorstanders), sheep's wool natural stuffing instead of artificial fiber and slightly more resistance on the tweeter crossover. All these changes yield an even more articulate yet sweet and smooth speaker with a broad sweet spot. They are in a durable white stone finish. Crossover parts are all Mundorf (Germany) and Jantzen (Denmark) - I paid extra for Mundorf coils in the crossover. I also had polycarbonate speaker covers professionally made elsewhere that I can throw in.

Selling for 1100SGD. Will throw in a Marantz PM6004 and cables if asking price is reached. Only reason I'm selling is because I want to try an active setup.

Please Whatsapp (ONLY - cannot receive SMS overseas) 98five7 199 6 to discuss further and for more images.

Here is the calculated frequency response of this modified version, note the exceptionally flat upper midrange and low treble from 600Hz to 3kHz, which gives it stunning real and holographic vocals.

« Last Edit: February 23rd, 2020, 2:20am by dissonant » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)