B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « MWTS : Mark Levinson No.334 Power Amplifier »
April 25th, 2024, 1:20pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   MWTS : Mark Levinson No.334 Power Amplifier
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: MWTS : Mark Levinson No.334 Power Amplifier  
No_Quarter2005

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

MWTS : Mark Levinson No.334 Power Amplifier
« on: March 3rd, 2020, 8:32am »

Modify message

Thinking of selling if the price is right. Beautifully made and build like a battle ship!
Mark Levinson don't make amps like this anymore.

One Mark Levinson No.334 Power Amplifier. Recommended Stereophile Class A by Larry Green Hill & used by him as his Reference Power amplifier.

https://www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/142/index.html

Extracted from the review above.

Summing up...
"The No.334's minor physical changes gave me no hint of its major sonic improvements over the No.331, the more powerful No.334 turned out to be far superior in bass slam, dynamics, and definition. It accurately conveyed instrumental timbre, provided resolution of fine musical detail, and created a "lush, opulent, billowing soundstage" . Its bass response is the best I have heard from a Mark Levinson stereo amplifier. It will be a sad day here when the No.334 amplifiers leave.

Unabashedly expensive at $5990, the No.334 proved its worth in coaxing the very best performance from different loudspeakers in my listening room. My enthusiasm was not diminished when a single No.334 ran out of steam playing percussion music on a pair of Revel Salons. For large loudspeakers in demanding listening rooms like mine, one could purchase two No.334 amplifiers for biamplification, or choose the more powerful, 350Wpc No.336. But for most music, a single No.334 in stereo had more than enough bass slam.

The No.334's higher power rating, increased ability to render dynamic musical contrasts, and outstanding build quality have earned it a strong Class A rating."

Capacitors changed to Cornell Dubilier caps (Made in USA - better than original) in Jun/July 2018...so u have lots of years to enjoy this power amplifier.

Very2 good condition... physically & operationally.

Price to sell - $4500.

SMS or WhatsApp me at 97801152 if keen.

Thanks

Oppo + Emotiva XDA-1 + Krell KSA200S + Maggie 1.6QR + Rel Stentor = Heaven!!

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)