B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Can we have an option please to build more bridges »
April 25th, 2024, 10:59pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Can we have an option please to build more bridges
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Can we have an option please to build more bridges  
Molianalex

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Can we have an option please to build more bridges
« on: September 11th, 2020, 2:27pm »

Modify message

Yeah I arrived here expecting some shadow-dropped big update, awarded the acbells awards along with thousands of upvotes. Now I just feel sort of disappointed lol

If this game has taught me anything, it's that the Animal Crossing community is very proud about getting any kind of attention.

I can see why people love this game, but awards for this is a little much.

Can we have an option please to build more bridges and inclines. I do not understand why I could construct waterfalls wherever I need yet, not with inclines. Just 8.

However,"fake" inclines? Nah. Would be fine if we can get at least some half-height hoppity-hop steps or something. .

I've 2 inclines left 4 places in mind and that I can not decide. . So I guess it'll only be like this forever and carry a ladder everywhere

If they're not going to provide us more inclines, I wish they would at least let's place ladders up against the side of cliffs so we are able to scale them without needing to carry one around.

Yeah some people actually enjoyed how it had been glitched so it may be neat if they added a new rug/floor that did similar things with reflecting the wall at the long run but obviously it kinda sucked for people that actually wanted to use that rug as ordinary.

They ought to at least make it so if you speak to 2 villagers of the same personality type in a row they won't give you exactly the identical bit of conversation since the previous vlager did.

It is crazy how small dialogue is in this game in comparison to every one of the past games. Like, it almost feels as though the intent was to patch in buy Animal Crossing Items dialog post-launch, but just forgot about it.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)