B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « DoA Acoustics Armonia Mundi Italian made speakers »
April 16th, 2024, 1:57pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   DoA Acoustics Armonia Mundi Italian made speakers
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: DoA Acoustics Armonia Mundi Italian made speakers  
jamesw

DoA Acoustics Armonia Mundi Italian made speakers
« on: November 3rd, 2020, 7:37am »

Modify message

DoA Acoustics Armonia Mundi Italian made mini tower floor stand speakers . Good sounding speakers.  Using a 3 inches full range driver and a 3 inches passive radiator.  Sweet sounding and can post a nice and  well position soundstage. selling just $450. New is $1500. Hp 82011203

Design:
The Armonia Mundi is a floor-standing speaker, built at just 10cm wide and 17cm deep, and standing under a meter in height (86.5cm).    This version of the Do Acoustics Armonia Mundi speaker is passive, there is an active alternative if required.   The speakers are transmission line in their set up with a bass-reflex design.  They feature a full range 3-inch driver and a 3-inch woofer.   The transmission line set-up delivers a brilliantly articulated source for detailed vocal listening.
Qoute:

"This is my HiFi Review of these Do Acoustics Armonia Mundi speakers.  The Armonia Mundi speakers are terrific speakers and have been a joy to listen to in these last few weeks.  They are diminutive in size but very distinctive in look making them a stylish option in a particular contemporary setting, or if you have a limit on space.

Do Acoustics hail from Catania, Sicily in the shadow of Mount Etna, there’ll be no volcano comparisons after this, I promise, but the Do Acoustics Armonia Mundi speakers are as smooth as lava.  There, I’m done! "

Performance :
Set-up
I’ve had the Do Acoustics speakers on the Naim Uniti Star which was quite a nice set up with the Kudos KS-1 speaker cable I reviewed recently.  The speakers have just two binding posts, so the KS-1 was perfect.  After this, because the speakers are so light I moved them to my listening room with both a Roksan K2 and then with a new Rega Aethos (slightly over the top).

With the Naim Uniti Star
The speakers were pressed into heavy daily use in our kitchen dining/living area with the brilliant Uniti Star.  This means the Uniti Star is on Bluetooth, streaming and SD Card duty as well as internet radio at other times (we like Groove Salad).

I find the speakers very musical, lively and punchy with the few usual standard tracks, like Daft Punk’s Get Lucky.  What is slightly inevitable is the low-end is a bit light but that is what these guys are; there is not the weight of air being moved

Reviews:
https://hifiandmusicsource.com/2020/08/do-acoustics-hifi-review/

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)