B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS Impulse Ta'us »
April 25th, 2024, 5:12am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS Impulse Ta'us
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS Impulse Ta'us  
chuah

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS Impulse Ta'us
« on: January 17th, 2021, 4:27pm »

Modify message

Still in very good condition Award winning floor standing horn speaker. Very very rare. Selling it as it is. I'm first owner.  Wife acceptance factor as bulky and blocking cleaning tasks. Take note of this : due to aging, some discoloration on the black portion. The laquer peeling off at some places, a fresh coat would do the job. Grill original but left grill a slight crack but still won't affect pulling out and placing into location. Do not low-ball. Can bring your own Cassettes, vinyl, CD to testing before final deal. Please make prior appointment by 9619-9691. Still very compatible with modern technology too. I have FM tuner and internet streaming for your test too. Delivery to be arrange by buyer. Selling at $1388.
http://www.vxm.com/AVANTG.html

#impulse #taus #speaker #audiophile #harbeth #rogers #spendor #bbc #hifi

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)