B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « WTS: B&W HTM62, B&W 685,Quad 11L , SB-12 Plus Sub »
April 19th, 2024, 7:42pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   WTS: B&W HTM62, B&W 685,Quad 11L , SB-12 Plus Sub
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: WTS: B&W HTM62, B&W 685,Quad 11L , SB-12 Plus Sub  
ajitbm

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WTS: B&W HTM62, B&W 685,Quad 11L , SB-12 Plus Sub
« on: January 24th, 2012, 7:25pm »

Modify message

The person who had reserved the full HT set did not turn up and so I will be selling the HT set itms seperately. Below is the asking price for the speakers, Amp and Sub.

B&W HTM62 Centre - SGD $500
B&W 685 front pair - SGD $650
Quad 11L back pair - SGD $500 (Will throw in a pair of 3 meter speaker cables as seen in pic)
Denon 3808  - SGD $950
SB 12 Plus SUB  - SGD $850
Silis T4 HT Rack(rosewood) - SGD $120
Xindak FP-01 Power cable - SGD $70

Pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/75437191@N02/

Pic of the Silis rack is a sample pic. Rack model is the same but the colour of the rack I have is rosewood.
On the HTM62, pls take note of the below 2 things; but these have no impact on sound quality. Have attached pics for you to see.
1> there is a small ding in the tweeter but this does not have any impact on the sound quality.
2> Slight shift in the top layer of speaker material. Pls see pic as it will explain better.  

If you are ok with the price, email me at nitroustejas@gmail.com. First come first served ... I might be a bit slow in responding due to my busy schedule.
Full set still available at a heavily discounted price of $3200 ($440 less)in case anyone is interested.

I have a few offers for the entire package. Will sell items separately if this does not go thru in next few days.

You can see the pics of the speakers, Amp, Sub at the below link.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75437191@N02/

On the HTM62, pls take note of the 2 things but these have no impact on sound quality. Have attached pics for you to see.
1> there is a small ding in the tweeter but this does not have any impact on the sound quality.
2> Slight shift in the top layer of speaker material. Pls see pic as this will explain better.  

Pic of the rack is a sample pic. Rack model is the same but the colour of the rack I have is rosewood.

Want to sell my HT Setup. MY HT set is made up of

B&W HTM62 Centre (Wenge)
B&W 685 front pair (Wenge)
Quad 11L pair (black)
Denon 3808 (Silver)
SB 12 Plus SUB (Black)

I am looking for $3200 for the entire set. With a good sub and nice set of speakers and Denon 3808, I think this is a good price. So price is not negotiable. If anyone can meet the price specified, I will throw in a Silis T4 HT rack for free (I paid $300 for it in 200 and also the speaker cables. Preference is to sell this as a set. If I cannot sell it as a set in couple of weeks, I will sell items individually.

Pls send in your bids at nitroustejas@gmail.com and I will get in touch with you.
« Last Edit: February 25th, 2012, 9:50am by ajitbm » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)