B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: Mordaunt-Short Carnival 1 HT speakers $SGD500 »
April 24th, 2024, 4:46am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: Mordaunt-Short Carnival 1 HT speakers $SGD500
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: Mordaunt-Short Carnival 1 HT speakers $SGD500  
Starmantoo

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS: Mordaunt-Short Carnival 1 HT speakers $SGD500
« on: March 25th, 2012, 1:17pm »

Modify message

Sales price – $SGD 500 for everything!!! (Cash Only) Condition Brand New!! email me Now!! send me your email address for pics.
Package includes:
4 x Carnival 1 Speakers
1 x Carnival 5 Centre Speaker
1 x Mirage LF-150 Dual Front Firing Port Sub Woofer

The Mordaunt-Short Carnival 1 is an extremely compact speaker which is ideal for smaller rooms. It handles an impressive 80 watts and so punches well above its weight, bringing music to life. The Carnival 1's pure, refined sound is enough to embarrass many more expensive rivals.

Developed as a dedicated center speaker, the Mordaunt-Short Carnival 5 is designed for best dialogue dispersion. Ideal for entry-level 5.1 or 6.1 home theater set-ups, the Carnival 5 is magnetically shielded for interference free placement directly on top of or close to TVs.

The LF-150 is the largest, most powerful forward firing subwoofer in the LF series. It is equipped with a 10 inch Titanium Deposit-Polypropylene Hybrid driver, 28oz. magnet and 1 1/2 inch voice coil. An amplifier that can produce an instantaneous peak of 600 watts and 150 watts continuously powers this driver assembly. This potent combination permits the LF-150 to produce bass frequencies all the way down to 23Hz

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)