B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Brand New In Box Leo Research LRS-3T Speakers »
March 29th, 2024, 8:27am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Brand New In Box Leo Research LRS-3T Speakers
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Brand New In Box Leo Research LRS-3T Speakers  
vikramtiwary

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Brand New In Box Leo Research LRS-3T Speakers
« on: October 2nd, 2012, 9:32pm »

Modify message

Hi all,

I have for sale a Brand New In Box Leo Research LRS-3T Speakers. The speakers have not been removed from the original box and the box is sealed. These are a pair of monitoring grade bookshelf speakers. These speakers are usually paired together with tube amplifiers however they work well with solid state equipment as well. The price of these speakers in the shop are $350.

Im clearing them at just $250 Negotiable. Basically you are buying a brand new pair of speakers that i just collected from Leo Research Singapore today ( Tuesday ), at a $100 discount. The Specifications are as follows.

*Carbon Fibre Woofer.
*Titanium Tweeter.
*6 Ohm Impedance.
*Sensitivity: 88db.
*Power: 120 Watts Maximum Power Handling.  

I can be contacted at 90019703 for enquiries. Do note that i cannot audition the speakers for you as they are in a sealed box. I will do a functional test for the confirmed buyer though, and the box will be opened in front of the buyer.

Thanks.

[b][/b]

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)