B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « CERWIN VEGA XLS-215 BIGGEST HT TOWER SPEAKERS!! »
March 28th, 2024, 9:53pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   CERWIN VEGA XLS-215 BIGGEST HT TOWER SPEAKERS!!
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: CERWIN VEGA XLS-215 BIGGEST HT TOWER SPEAKERS!!  
Philip

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WWW E-Mail
CERWIN VEGA XLS-215 BIGGEST HT TOWER SPEAKERS!!
« on: December 19th, 2012, 9:25pm »

Modify message

SOLE DISTRIBUTORS - HIN HAUT @ SIM LIM SQUARE #01-13/14
ENQUIRY CALL TEL: 62969288 OR sales@hinhuat.com.sg

Hin Huat - YEAR END SALES PROMOTION 2012
MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!
OPEN FOR BOOKING RESERVATION NOW!!

5 STARS BEST BUY!!  

USUAL: $2,499.00
NOW XLS-215 @ $1,750.00

Dual 15" 3 Way Floorstanding Tower Speaker

SIMPLY THE BIGGEST, BADDEST TOWER ON MARKET!

The XLS Series. Live it live. Live it loud.

Make your room rock!

Nothing beats the experience of a live concert. If you enjoy rock, pop, hip-hop or great movie
theater audio, you know it’s the vibrant and body shaking experience of a pro sound system that
makes it sensational. Hey, we should know. We’re Cerwin-Vega!, and we built our reputation
supplying the professional equipment used by theaters and bands around the world. In fact,
don’t be surprised if the last great event you attended was equipped by Cerwin-Vega! But now
there is no waiting for your next set of concert or movie tickets to experience that rock solid
feel of Cerwin-Vega! Introducing the XLS Series for your home. If you crave loud and powerful
sound from your next system, you have met your match.

WARNING : NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

XLS 215
Dual 15" 3 Way Floorstanding Tower Speaker

DESCRIPTION

Simply the biggest, baddest tower on the market, the XLS-215 features two cast frame high excursion 15-inch woofers and delivers earth-shaking bass down to 24 Hz. With guaranteed "eviction notice" performance, the XLS-215 also features a 6.5-inch mid-range speaker and a 1-inch soft dome tweeter coupled to a proprietary waveguide.

Cerwin-Vega XLS-215 Floorstanding Loudspeaker Review

Quote:
"Movie watching is all about dynamics and the XLS-215 speakers excel at dynamics like nothing I've heard costing three times the price."

READ MORE

CERWIN VEGA XLS215 > Brochure / Technical Specifications > HERE!!

5-STARS REVIEW

Cerwin-Vega XLS-215 Floorstanding Loudspeaker Review
Written By Norbert Doerr

Quote:
If you want the real thing - This is it - What a sound !!!

Just received my speakers and could not wait to hear them. According to CV's website the XLS series replaced the CLS, with improved performance see also:

[...]

I never had Cervin Vega speakers and red a lot of reviews (all of them about the CLS), before I made a buying decision. Well, I was right. I hooked it up with my new Harman/Kardon HK3490 and used big fat jumper cables. The speaker limit is 500 Watt each. The Harman/Kardon produces 120 Watts at 8ohm per channel. The impedance of the speakers is 6ohm, so you can say we talking about 150 watts per channel. With 500 Watts to play with, 150 Watts is "under-motorized" you think? Well, let's go on....

And now the test drives. I am the proud owner of a very rare Pink Floyd CD "Original Master Recording" - "Dark Side of the Moon" and guess what, this was my first pick.

Pumping up the volume to - 10 db (the HK goes up to + 10db) I reached a level where the pictures on the wall begun to move and I stopped to avoid any extermination of my personal property. BUT the best thing: The sound was unbelievable, great dry kicking bass, full presents of middle frequencies and undistorted treble. WOW.

Compare to Bose Sound Systems for several thousand dollars this is the real deal. Forget the overpriced tiny little crap. Real sound comes from real speaker and that's it. There are Physical limits in size, believe it or not. Conclusion: The Bigger - The Better. And these speakers are BIG. If you like to go to concerts, then this is what you need. Don't look any further - you found your final solution.

PS: Make sure your neighbors have the same taste of music.....
PPS: The funny thing: Each speaker came with an "Extra Party Fuse" (if you reach that level, your ear doctor can buy his next condo).

5 STARS BEST BUY!!  

Hin Huat - YEAR END SALES PROMOTION 2012

Rocks with  Cerwin Vega today!!

PURCHASED BY PAUL SEAH W/MANY THANKS!

PURCHASED BY DENNIS W/MANY THANKS!

PURCHASED BY TOURIST, FREE DELIVERY SERVICE TO HOTEL

Hin Huat #01-13/14 Sim Lim Square - Tel: 62969288 - Business Hrs: 1 pm to 7.30 pm - Closed on Sundays & Holidays

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)