B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « North  north face jacket Cascade Spine Spotting »
April 25th, 2024, 10:19am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   North  north face jacket Cascade Spine Spotting
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: North  north face jacket Cascade Spine Spotting  
Nice Green

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WWW E-Mail
North  north face jacket Cascade Spine Spotting
« on: December 24th, 2012, 5:38pm »

Modify message

10 p north face slippers.m.  February 17th¡°Check this  out, this zone looks sweet.¡± I said to Sage, as he was getting ready to go to bed. I had been  scanning through photos on my digital camera, just before going to sleep, when  I zoomed in on a peak I had snapped a shot of earlier in the day. It looked  super promising. It was a 2,500 ft.  unskied peak with some nice spine walls coming off of it.  ¡°Yeah, it looks cool.¡± Sage responded as we  examined potential routes. Next, I showed Seth and Kye the same photo and the  potential lines. I wasn¡¯t really thinking about it at the time, but I realized  I had rattled the houses sleep program. Going to bed with big rowdy lines in  your head is never an easy thing north face womens jackets. You try and think of other things, read a  book, or listen to music. None of that ever really works though. That unknown  voice has been awoken, and it doesn¡¯t care that you have to wake up in 6 hours.7 a.m. February 18thThe next day we woke up  and went through the morning ritual of going through gear, eating a quick  breakfast and getting into the heli north face jacket. Flying in, we looked in amazement as we  were staring at some of the best lines we had seen of the trip. We went into  execution mode and quickly figured out the Upper Landing Zone, Lower Pickup  Zone, Camera drop, and what lines the boys would ride. Everything went smooth.  Seth, Sage and Kye both hit sick unridden lines and nailed them. The day was  perfect. After the morning session, we flew the heli to a high mountain where  we met up with my friend Josh Taft and Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam for lunch.  The views were amazing. It was one of those magical days in the mountains that  had a little bit of everything.   North  Cascade Heli Skiing delivers again.  If  you click on the photos you can see them larger.    The North Cascades are stunning mountains  Seth scoring some spinology Kye Petersen likes big lines. Here he is scoring  one. Sage dropping the top of a 2,500 ft.  face Todd Jones in the mix Stone Gossard and Sage Cattabriga-Alosa enjoying the  epic views This is a snowman I built to stoke out my son Kai. He loves snowmen  and I haven¡¯t seen him for two weeks.Enjoy! Another Perfect day in the  mountains!

cheap north face
north face jacket
north face outlet

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)