B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Sound Affairs Oppo 103/105 Signature Edition. Prom »
March 19th, 2024, 4:17pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Sound Affairs Oppo 103/105 Signature Edition. Prom
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Sound Affairs Oppo 103/105 Signature Edition. Prom  
Sound_Affairs

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Sound Affairs Oppo 103/105 Signature Edition. Prom
« on: August 14th, 2013, 8:37am »

Modify message

Dear all,

After many rounds of tuning and customer feedback, we are proud to introduce our Sound Affairs Oppo 103/105 Signature Mod Edition.

We perform state of the Art modifications to Oppo 103/105 players to transform them to truly best in Class Audio/Video players.  In particular, our Signature Modded Oppo 105 is capable of challenging players twice its price and more.

See what our customers and users have to say on our modded players below:
--------------------------
After your media transport mod, the black on my LED TV is so much better.  It looks like a plasma now!  Action scenes are also more stable and fluid.  There is less video noise and colors are much more natural on my LED.  The audio thru HDMI is also much better than before.

Quek, on his Media Transport modded 103.  
-------------------------
Dear James,
Was a bit skeptical on modifications prior to contacting you.  The experience however, has been wonderful and I will like to give you a short feedback on the performance on the player after the mods.  
After the mods on my Oppo105, the picture quality has definitely stepped up a notch.  Black is blacker, color is more natural and there is visibly less video noise.  It is rock solid during action scenes as well.  

For the audio portion it is day and night.  Every spectrum of the performance has been improved over the stock unit.  Details, resolution, naturalness of the sound, low level harmonics, Soundstaging, PRaT, all improved by a huge margin.  This will be my reference player for a long time.
It is definitely worth every cent on the mods.  

Mr Lin, on his signature modded Oppo 105.  
----------
Dear James,
After mods on my BD93 with burson clock and capacitors upgrade, The Picture Quality (over HDMI) is better with more depth and more natural color.  Audio sounds more mellow and less harsh.  Better bass, separation and drive for the Music.  Thanks!

David on his modded BD93
-----------------
Dear James,
After mods, the picture of my BD95 is AWESOME!  Definitely up a few notchs and much better than before, with better contrast and colors.  The Audio is also very much improved!

Mr Lim on his media transport modded BD95
--------------------

For more information on our mods on Oppo 103/105, please view our web link: http://www.mysoundaffairs.com/mod_video.html

Models and Pricing:

Sound Affairs Oppo 103 General Mod Edition Usual $1590 now SGD$1450!! (inclusive of Oppo 103)
Much improved Digital Video / Audio (HDMI/Coaxial) performance over stock.  Improved Analog Audio Output for Front L/R for music playback to make it on par with dedicated audio players in its price range.  Perfect as 2nd A/V bedroom setup and 1 box video/audio player for simpler setup.

Sound Affairs Oppo 103 Media Transport Mod Edition Usual $1590 now SGD$1450!! (inclusive of Oppo 103)
BEST Digital Video / Audio (HDMI/Coaxial) performance ever possible on Oppo.  For videophiles who wants the best cinematic performance possible from a 1-box player.  Also for customers who uses the 103 as a music server transport from NAS to external DAC.  Day and night performance over the digital audio outputs!  

Sound Affairs Oppo 105 Media Transport Mod Edition Usual SGD$2590 now $2450!! (inclusive of Oppo 105)
BEST Digital Video / Audio (HDMI/Coaxial) performance ever possible on Oppo.  For videophiles who wants the best cinematic performance possible from a 1-box player.  Also for customers who uses the 105 as a music server transport from NAS to external DAC.  Day and night performance over the digital audio outputs!

Sound Affairs Oppo 105 Signature Mod Edition Usual SGD$3790 now $3450!! (inclusive of Oppo 105)
BEST Digital Video / Audio (HDMI/Coaxial) AND Analog Audio (Stereo Output) performance ever possible on Oppo.  For customers who wants the best 1-box Audio / Video player possible.  This is our statement product and the absolute best we can get our of the Oppo player.

Notes:
Warranty : We are authorized Oppo dealers.  All warranty coverage of modded Oppo by sound affairs will be covered by us.  The warranty will be 2 years (as per new, stock Oppo players sold in Singapore).  For customers who bring their unmodded Oppo for our modifications, we will cover the balance of the original warranty (needs original receipt as proof).  

We also sell brand new, Stock Oppo 103/105

Auditions are available at our showroom.

James Soh
Sound Affairs Pte Ltd
www.mysoundaffairs.com (www.effectiveaudiomod.com for previous mods done)
100 beach road, Shaw tower. #02-34.  S189702
Tel : 9694 9704. (11am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday.  Other times by appointment basis.  Do call before coming over as I could be out for installation).

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)