B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: JL Audio F113 Subwoofer »
April 19th, 2024, 6:08am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: JL Audio F113 Subwoofer
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: JL Audio F113 Subwoofer  
swatantrak

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS: JL Audio F113 Subwoofer
« on: September 29th, 2013, 3:38pm »

Modify message

Hi There,

Selling my 4+ years old JL Sub. I bought this in Dubai from authorised JL dealer and it comes with Aro kit as well as other bits. The warranty expired, but the sub is in very good condition. This is 240v version and gloss black. I paid 4k USD for it and has served me amazingly from last so many years. I'm selling it as my place doesn't allow a big sub here in Singapore.

Asking price is 2700. With upcoming price increase on JL Audio subs (1000 on F113 so coming around 5600 brand new) I think it s a steal for anyone looking to get up on the ladder.

Please reach out to me if you have any question on 92328559. Low ballers pls refrain from poor offers. I'll rather keep it then sell it for cheap.

Many thanks,
Swat

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)