B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « "The Ultimate Fighter 12" open tryouts d »
April 19th, 2024, 4:27pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   "The Ultimate Fighter 12" open tryouts d
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: "The Ultimate Fighter 12" open tryouts d  
Szczurek_0987

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

"The Ultimate Fighter 12" open tryouts d
« on: October 28th, 2013, 11:20pm »

Modify message

<br>I stuck through the entire season, five fingers australia  yet I still suck at running. I ran a meet that was 3 mi long and finished at 31:00 minutes.</br>Name:JackHeight: 5&quot;10Weight: 230Previous Weight: 250Goal Weight:190-200Goal Look: Lean with maximum of 12% BF / AthleticGood Afternoon/Evening/Morning,So I am fairly new to working out in general. I have a very general idea of how to lose weight and with that knowledge I was able to lose 20 pounds.<br><br>I thought it already was done.Would be better as a &quot;missed the point&quot; gif, vibram five fingers sale  if such a thing existed.We don't have kids so the money can be used for the animals. five fingers australia I hope you get another horse one day but in the meantime - if you ever come to England - you can always have a ride on coops!Week 511/18/08 Workout ABench Press. vibram five fingers australia 45lbs x 1 x1565lbs x 1 x1085lbs x 1 x795lbs x 1 x385lbs x 2 x4 ATG Squat 45lbs x 1 x1565lbs x 1 x885lbs x 1 x695lbs x 3 x4Deadlift 45lbs x 1 x 865lbs x 1 x 875lbs x 1 x 895lbs x 1 x 8115lbs x 1 x 5125lbs x 1 x 5Couldn't do dips =\.<br><br>Have you got a date you want to reach your goal by? What position are you bro?The most important question here:What the f*ck was that kid doing in the backround?Lol I'm not sure I thought he was using the hammer strength lat pull down machine but it looks like he's just standing there staring at the mirror swinging a weight. vibram five fingers sale whats this story about?died at eating ribs together lol blacks gonna blackReggie White (NFL Pro Football Hall Of Famer)If it doesn?t challenge you, it won?<br><br>This sht will never end, no matter how much we appease these people.  No matter how much we are tolerant of their extremely intolerant religion.that's sounds a bit excessive. vibram five fingers australia I think it was Jim Wendler who said that any workout that lasts longer than an hour is too much.r u kidding me? you could have got 700 easy from the way that looked.any advice or anything would be great, thank you all! also i have a little information from my sister who teaches spinning and other classes in NY but its not the same as a trainer, or do you guys think its easier to teach a class?<br>
Dustin Hazelett vs Ben Saunders UFC 96 fight on tapbrSurging w eeeeee

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)