B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Sound Affairs signature Mod Oppo 103D .  Promo!! »
April 18th, 2024, 5:34pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Sound Affairs signature Mod Oppo 103D .  Promo!!
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Sound Affairs signature Mod Oppo 103D .  Promo!!  
Sound_Affairs

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Sound Affairs signature Mod Oppo 103D .  Promo!!
« on: November 5th, 2013, 9:02am »

Modify message

Our modification Services to the Oppo 103D (and other Oppo players) improves their Video and Audio performance!

See our customer reviews here:  http://mysoundaffairs.com/modification-services/video/oppo-modif ication-reviews/

"Yes I'm very happy with the Sound Affairs Oppo 103 signature edition. It feels like a projector upgrade to me. Pictures are cleaner, looks more 'HD' now. Colours are really nice and natural. Actions are smooth and my movie experiences are much better than before.
On the SQ from hdmi, i cannot remember if it is better than 95. No complains though everything was nice and in place
The analog output mod made the SQ pretty close to 95, although i still find sabre dac from 95 a notch better.
Thanks for the overall work on my 103. I am really glad i made the move for it !
Cheers.
Ralf, replacing his original Oppo 95 with Sound Affairs Oppo 103 signature edition.  
-----------------------------
Hi Guys,
Well it’s plugged in & the sound from CD is wonderful. Haven’t tried the HDMI yet.
What did you do to it to make it sound so airy & natural with deep tight bass ? it’s a better sounding ‘Transport’ than my old Tag McLaren DVD32R.
I’m processing the digital sound through my Tag McLaren AV192R & running it into Bryston / PMC.

Keith, KL, on his Sound Affairs Oppo 103 signature edition.

Sound Affairs Signature Mod Oppo 103D

The heart of our modifications lies in the use of our Ultima low jitter clock (less than 1ps jitter).  We replace the player’s system clock and HDMI output clock with this.  This improves the whole player’s performance (HDMI, Ethernet, Coaxial, USB and analog audio outputs).  In particular the jitter levels on the digital outputs (HDMI video/audio and Coaxial audio) is lowered, thus, results in better natural contrast, smoother motion image for video and greater details retrieval for audio.

The original diodes and capacitors in the switch mode power supply are replaced with FRED diodes and ultra-low impedance capacitors.  The original captive fuse is also replaced with a Swiss-made, copper alloy gold plated fuse on a custom-made fuse holder.  This lowers the noise levels of the power supply which runs the digital and analog audio circuits, enabling better video and audio performance from the player.
The chassis and transport section is also damped to reduce the negative effects of vibration.

Analog stage mods
For those who use the analog audio output, we replace the SMD opamps from the original NE5532 to one with a higher specification for audio application.  .  The capacitors will be changed to nichicon FG.  Circuit modifications will also be performed to the power supply section and the analog output circuit.  The result will be a much more musical and detailed analog audio performance.

Prices and Promotion :

Signature 103 Mod Service (To mod your existing 103 and 103D to signature level) –  Usual price SGD $599 PROMOTION PRICE $499!

Signature 103 Mod with brand new OPPO 103D at SGD $1699.  PROMOTION PRICE $1499!!  ONLY FOR 5 SETS!

•Replace current system clock and HDMI clock with Ultima Low Jitter Clock (1ps period jitter).
•Replace SMPS diodes and capacitors to FRED (fast recovery diodes) and Panasonic FC/Rubycon ZL low impedance capacitors.
•Analog stage mods
•Change SMPS fuse to Swiss-made copper alloy gold plated fuse.
•Chassis and transport damping to reduce vibration.

We have higher level mods for 103 / 105 with full linear power supply.  Check out our website for Oppo mods!
http://mysoundaffairs.com/modification-services/video/
Notes:
Warranty : We are authorized Oppo dealers.  All warranty coverage of modded Oppo by sound affairs will be covered by us.  The warranty will be 2 years (as per new, stock Oppo players sold in Singapore).  For customers who bring their unmodded Oppo for our modifications, we will cover the balance of the original warranty (needs original receipt as proof).  

We also sell brand new, Stock Oppo 103/105.  

The modifications can also be done on Oppo 93.  

Auditions are available at our showroom (for 103/105).

James Soh
Sound Affairs Pte Ltd
www.mysoundaffairs.com (www.effectiveaudiomod.com for previous mods done)
100 beach road, Shaw tower. #02-34.  S189702
Tel : 9694 9704. (11am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday.  Other times by appointment basis.  Do call before coming over as I could be out for installation).

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)