B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Top 3 iPhone 3GS Cases and Protective Kits »
April 20th, 2024, 1:56am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Top 3 iPhone 3GS Cases and Protective Kits
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Top 3 iPhone 3GS Cases and Protective Kits  
coollaie922

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Top 3 iPhone 3GS Cases and Protective Kits
« on: November 6th, 2013, 1:25pm »

Modify message

相关的主题文章:

The iPhone 3G has been discontinued form the market. This is because of the fact that the company thought it is not upgradeable to the iOS 6 version. However, all the specification speculating sites say it was. The company itself claimed it to be upgradeable, however at the time when the iPhone 5 was launched; the company took this one out. I think however, it was not because it was not upgradeable,ipads, but it could have lowered the sales of the iPhone 5. The iPhone 3 when came out first in the market,i pad, the users said that it was future technology but they all adopted it. The moment the iPhone 3 became popular it made the business flourish for the Company. The Company knew that the people would have emotional attachment with their old phones, but still, the phones have been discontinued. The only advantage I see to it is that the company offered free iOS 6 iPhone 4 to the users with 8GB memory. Such phones can still be sued with the previous iPhone 3 accessories like the iPhone 3gs cases and covers, etc. All you need is to make sure you do not throw away those accessories. Apart from that I have seen there is much more variety in the iPhone 3 accessories rather in 4. Let me highlight some of them.      1) Ballistic hardcore series: This is something that you can only get in some colors. The colors available are only red and black. However, as the name indicates,ipad 3, the cases are hardcore and the rubber material is hard enough to save the gadgets inside it. The ballistic designs are one in a million and the texture is also hard enough to give a rugged look to the cases.    
<!--
google_ad_clien

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)