B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

Newly added Buy/Sell Forum for Malaysia:
Have you checked it out today? >>>

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « would be the ninth former assistant to Bill Belich »
September 23rd, 2019, 6:34am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] Videos: Blu-ray, DVD, etc. (Buy/Sell)
   would be the ninth former assistant to Bill Belich
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: would be the ninth former assistant to Bill Belich  
elaine95

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

would be the ninth former assistant to Bill Belich
« on: August 6th, 2019, 9:26am »

Modify message

After a miserable past three games in which his defense allowed 500+ yards to opposing offenses for the first time in NFL history Ryan Glasgow Jersey , the Bengals have reportedly fired defensive coordinator Teryl Austin.Josina Anderson broke the news and Katherine Terrell confirmed it. The Bengals have since made it official.In Austin¡¯s place, the Bengals won¡¯t be hiring anyone new. Instead, head coach Marvin Lewis is set to take on the defensive coordinator responsibilities.¡°I appreciate the hard work that Coach Austin has put into our football team, but I felt it best to make a change at this point in time, and I wish him the best,¡± Lewis said on Monday after the move was made official. ¡°I will be coordinating the defense from here on out and I am excited to do that. This football team has a real chance to get back to playing winning football so we can compete for the playoffs, and that is our sole focus.¡±The Bengals hired Austin away from the same role with the Detroit Lions in January. He was tasked with repairing a good but not great unit featuring many incredible playmakers like Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap Jordan Evans Jersey , and William Jackson III. After Paul Guenther was never able to get the most out of his unit, fans were excited to see what Austin could do with the Bengals defense.Instead, his defense was a complete joke, becoming the NFL¡¯s worst.Jessie Bates has become the best playmaker on the Bengals defense and maybe that makes sense as Austin was involved in drafting him. With many of the Bengals¡¯ other top players on defense, they weren¡¯t being played to match their abilities. Such seems to be the case with Jackson, for example.The Bengals defense has just 21 sacks this year and interceptions were a big thing Austin preached. They have 10 so far this season, but had none yesterday against the Saints. The Bengals defense also had no sacks yesterday. After Week 10, the Bengals rank 32nd in yards allowed per game Hardy Nickerson Jersey , 31st in points per game, 23rd in sacks, 7th in interceptions, and 21st in forced fumbles. As far as what comes next, it would make sense for the Bengals to promote linebackers coach Jim Haslett to defensive coordinator. Haslett was the Saints head coach from 2000 to 2005 and has been with the Bengals since 2016. This is the second time in the last two years the Bengals have fired a coordinator in the middle of the season and just the second time in team history its happened. Maybe the Bengals really are changing. Too little, too late?Stay tuned to Cincy Jungle as we continue to bring you the latest on this and all other Bengals happenings. ATLANTA (AP) ¡ª Quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor isn¡¯t allowed to talk about what will happen next week after the Los Angeles Rams¡® trip to the Super Bowl is over and the Cincinnati Bengals hire their next head coach.Brian Flores, the New England Patriots¡® unofficial defensive coordinator, says it would be disrespectful for him to discuss what¡¯s going on with his own career until next week Joe Mixon Jersey , when the Miami Dolphins make their own head coaching hire.Until then, these two assistants on the rise are making sure they¡¯re doing everything possible to walk into their next jobs with a big, shiny ring.The 35-year-old Taylor is widely expected to be hired by the Bengals to replace Marvin Lewis once the Rams¡¯ season ends Sunday. While he couldn¡¯t confirm the decision during the opening media session of Super Bowl week Monday night, Taylor used his first public comments since the interview process to praise Rams coach Sean McVay for his advice and leadership during their two years together.¡°The important thing is to not allow it to be a distraction,¡± Taylor said of his head coaching interviews during the Rams¡¯ playoff push. ¡°Sean has been really great to let us take our day to handle that business, and then put it to rest and move on and remain focused. He wants to see the best for us, and so he¡¯s been very helpful. That¡¯s one of the many things you appreciate about Sean.¡±Taylor spent one year as the University of Cincinnati¡¯s offensive coordinator before joining McVay¡¯s staff in 2017. He has risen rapidly in the NFL¡¯s estimation along with just about everyone who has worked with, worked for or spoken to McVay Clark Harris Jersey , who has his long-struggling franchise in the Super Bowl in his second season.Along with Taylor¡¯s apparent success with the Bengals, former Rams offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur took over the Green Bay Packers three weeks ago. Current Rams passing game coordinator Shane Waldron also interviewed for unspecified head coaching jobs in the past month.¡°Sean has been great,¡± Taylor said of his 33-year-old boss. ¡°It is something that all coaches strive to do at some point in their career, but the important thing is to not allow it to be a distraction.¡±An hour after Taylor gently deflected questions about his future, Flores did the same. Late in his 15th season with the Patriots as a scout and coach, the former Boston College linebacker wouldn¡¯t address widespread reports that he will take over in Miami after the Super Bowl.¡°Right now my vision is on Sunday¡¯s game,¡± Flores said. ¡°That¡¯s where my head is at.¡±That¡¯s the same posture taken by former Patriots defensive coordinator Matt Patricia last season when he interviewed for the Detroit Lions¡® head coaching job during the Patriots¡¯ playoff run. He then was swarmed with questions about his future heading into the Patriots¡¯ Super Bowl matchup with Philadelphia.New England lost the game on Feb. 4, and Patricia was officially named Detroit¡¯s coach on Feb. 5.Flores said he hasn¡¯t been distracted by the ongoing speculation about his job status.¡°I¡¯m very good at compartmentalizing. Right now my focus is squarely on the Rams Josh Malone Jersey ,¡± Flores said. ¡°I love the guys on (the Patriots). To think about anything else aside from this game I think is a disservice to them. So that¡¯s where I¡¯m at.¡±Flores would be the ninth former assistant to Bill Belichick to become a head coach. That group includes current offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, the former Denver head coach who was named Indianapolis¡¯ head coach right after the Super Bowl last season, only to withdraw from the position later that day.Flores started with the Patriots as a scouting assistant in 2004 after he sent a letter to all 32 NFL teams asking for a job and even offering to work for no pay.¡°Brian has been with our organization for a long time in a lot of different roles,¡± Belichick said at media night. ¡°He¡¯s done a great job for me, and he has the respect of everybody in the organization.¡±

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)