B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

Newly added Buy/Sell Forum for Malaysia:
Have you checked it out today? >>>

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « ndation of a unit looking for improvement. The def »
September 17th, 2019, 10:14am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] Videos: Blu-ray, DVD, etc. (Buy/Sell)
   ndation of a unit looking for improvement. The def
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: ndation of a unit looking for improvement. The def  
elaine95

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

ndation of a unit looking for improvement. The def
« on: August 19th, 2019, 9:47am »

Modify message

Frank Pollack¡¯s replacement is now official."The Bengals have hired their second offensive line coach in two years Cheap Cordy Glenn Jersey , and he¡¯s Zac Taylor¡¯s long-time associate Jim Turner. Texas A&M head coach Jimbo Fisher confirmed the news on Wednesday that Turner was joining the Bengals. Turner and Taylor have followed each other since Taylor entered the coaching scene in 2008 as a graduate assistant at Texas A&M. Turner was Texas A&M¡¯s offensive line coach from 2008-2011, then left with Taylor and Mike Sherman for the Miami Dolphins in 2012. Turner only last through the 2013 season in Miami because of the first red flag associated to his name.Due to his involvement in the Johnathan Martin-Richie Incognito fiasco, Turner was fired by the Dolphins in the 2014 offseason. Due to this badge of infamy, Turner couldn¡¯t find work up until the 2016 when the University of Cincinnati attempted to hire him in 2016, when Taylor was hired to be the offensive coordinator. Turner backed out of the hiring to return to Texas A&M.Before the 2016 season began, Turner was suspended by Texas A&M for inputting inappropriate and sexual jokes in a football clinic for women. He stayed on with the school and has been there ever since.Not only does Turner bring extensive baggage with him to Cincinnati, his résumé on the football side of things is not impressive at all. When he was with the Dolphins, quarterback Ryan Tannehill was always under pressure and that unit never played cohesively.At the college level Trayveon Williams Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , Turner was at Texas A&M when players such as Luke Joeckel, Jake Matthews and Cedric Ogbuehi would eventually become first-round picks. It¡¯s safe to say in 2019, only one of those players ended up being worth where they were selected. In Taylor¡¯s introductory press conference with the Bengals, here¡¯s what he had to say about filling out the rest of his coaching staff:You have to admit, Turner fits all the criteria Taylor described here, only for completely negative reasons. Nevertheless, the Bengals¡¯ ongoing struggle to put together a competent offensive line will now be lead by a former colleague of Taylor reunited, with Ben Martin joining them as the assistant coach to Turner. The Bengals celebrated their 50th season last year Trayveon Williams Jersey 2019 , finishing 7-9. They're reaching back into history again for a bit of nostalgia, honoring their 1988 Super Bowl team ¡ª the last one to do anything noteworthy in the postseason.Owner Mike Brown remembers those giddy days 30 years ago."Do I think about that? All the time," Brown said. "That's what's in my mind. I know the feeling you're talking about, and I want us to somehow come back and grab onto that again. It's the best of times, and some of that is what keeps me plugging along here."The Bengals haven't won a playoff game since the 1990 season, the sixth-longest streak of postseason futility in NFL history. They've had seven chances under coach Marvin Lewis and blown them all, including an epic last-minute meltdown against the Steelers in the 2015 season at Paul Brown Stadium.They open a new season trying to outrun a lot of bad recent history.The stadium will likely have a lot of empty seats when the Bengals bring members of the '88 team onto the field during their season opener against Baltimore on Thursday, Sept. 13. They failed to fill the stadium for any game last season Color Rush Trayveon Williams Jersey , and attendance dropped noticeably as a second straight losing season wound down.Lewis was noncommittal about sticking around, but was rewarded with a two-year extension and a 16th chance to try to get it right. Brown's decision to stay with a coach who has the worst playoff record in NFL history sent a message of more-of-the-same in Cincinnati, where many fans have given up."Of course I worry about attendance figures," Brown said. "I've been able to add and subtract for a long time. I can look out there. I see what you see. Does it bother me? It bothers me to my core. I don't like it, and I dearly want to get us back to where we have the enthusiasm and the support that I think we want."Five things to watch with the Bengals this season:CH-CH-CHANGES: Even though Lewis stayed, Brown permitted significant changes in the coaching staff, including a new set of coordinators on offense and defense from a year ago and a new offensive line coach. While avoiding change at the top, Brown is hoping adjustments in the staff are enough to make a difference.OH-THAT-LINE: The offensive line was the biggest reason the Bengals finished last in the league in yards gained. They traded with Buffalo for left tackle Cordy Glenn Cheap Trayveon Williams Jersey , signed right tackle Bobby Hart and drafted center Billy Price in the first round. The overhauled line had some issues in the preseason and will be the focus throughout the season.DALTON 8.0: Quarterback Andy Dalton has proven he can be among the league's most efficient passers when he's got time. He's not as adept at improvising, and last year he spent a lot of time on the run because of the line's inability to protect him. The Bengals have put more emphasis on big plays under coordinator Bill Lazor, throwing deep often during preseason. The Bengals need breakout years from receiver John Ross and running back Joe Mixon ¡ª their top two picks last year ¡ª along with third-year receiver Tyler Boyd.GROUNDED DEFENSE: The Bengals gave multiyear extensions to defensive end Carlos Dunlap and tackle Geno Atkins before the final preseason game, making them the foundation of a unit looking for improvement. The defense slipped to 18th in yards allowed last season.TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE: The Bengals sold only 47,732 tickets for their final home game last year in their 65,515-seat stadium, their smallest crowd since 2011. They didn't come close to filling the stadium for any game, not even against the Steelers and their large contingent of fans. For their first preseason home game this season Trayveon Williams Jersey Womens , the Bengals sold only 35,633 tickets.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)