B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

Newly added Buy/Sell Forum for Malaysia:
Have you checked it out today? >>>

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « jersey[/url] , but noted: ¡±I wasn¡¯t here during »
September 17th, 2019, 10:15am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   Feedback for Buy/Sell forums
   jersey[/url] , but noted: ¡±I wasn¡¯t here during
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: jersey[/url] , but noted: ¡±I wasn¡¯t here during  
elaine95

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

jersey[/url] , but noted: ¡±I wasn¡¯t here during
« on: August 19th, 2019, 3:47pm »

Modify message

The Eric Swallwell President campaign has ended http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trevon-wesco-jersey , and Senator Cory Booker could be one of the next ones to step aside. But he has yet to give up the fight, polls and common sense be damned.In the debut episode of the podcast with Brad Jenkins, Booker shares one of his specific plans, in the highly unlikely event that he¡¯ll be living in the White House from January 2021 through at least January 2025.¡°Can I tell you a dream?¡± Booker says. ¡°And I¡¯m running for President for every reason, but this. But should I become President of the United States, and the stars in the universe line up, and my team is the Super Bowl champions that year. . . .  I¡¯m telling you, when they¡¯re in the White House, I will turn to the world and say ¡ª it won¡¯t be a slip of the tongue ¡ª I will say Clelin Ferrell Jersey , ¡®I am proud to be here with the New Jersey Giants.¡¯ At that point, I figure I will have swagger, Secret Service, and the nuclear codes. Are they really going to step to me and correct me?¡±Beyond the slim possibility of Booker becoming President, the current condition of the Giants doesn¡¯t scream out ¡°Super Bowl¡± any time soon.But much can change in football, and it can change quickly. The Giants, thus, have a much better chance than Booker to be at the White House during the next four-year window. But that¡¯s not saying much, because Booker has plenty of other viable candidates to leapfrog if he wants to have a chance to go toe-to-toe with an incumbent who once owned a professional football team that both played in New Jersey and carried the New Jersey name. TAMPA http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-jacobs-jers ey , Fla. (AP)The Tampa Bay Buccaneers hope they¡¯ve solved their kicking woes.Again.Free agent Chandler Catanzaro becomes the latest kicker to get an opportunity to stop a seemingly never-ending carousel of potential solutions, finalizing a three-year, $9.75 million contract on Friday.The Bucs also formally announced the signing of veteran defensive lineman Mitch Unrein, who got a three-year, $10.5 million deal after spending most of the past three seasons with the Chicago Bears.Catanzaro, meanwhile, has also kicked for the Arizona Cardinals and New York Jets during a four-year career. He¡¯s converted 84.4 percent of his field goal attempts. Since entering the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 2014, he ranks eighth in the league with 103 made field goals and seventh with 461 points scored.¡±I looking forward to taking advantage of the opportunity and just doing what I have the past four years,¡± said Catanzaro Johnathan Abram Jersey , who spent three seasons with the Cardinals for moving to the Jets in 2017. ¡±I think I¡¯ve proven I belong. I think my career stats say that.¡±The Bucs have been searching for some stability at the position since 2013. The team has used six different kickers over the past five seasons, including second-round draft pick Roberto Aguayo in 2016 and Nick Folk and Patrick Murray a year ago.The hope is the strong-legged Catanzaro not only will be dependable on field goals and extra points, but improve the team¡¯s kickoffs as well. The 27-year-old had a 67.2 touchback percentage on kickoffs with the Jets, seventh-best in the NFL.The fifth-year pro made 25 of 30 field goals and was 29 of 29 on extra points in 2017.Since Connor Barth handled Tampa Bay¡¯s place-kicking duties from 2009 to 2012, the Bucs haven¡¯t had a player hold the job for consecutive seasons.Murray served separate stints in 2014 and 2017, and Barth returned for a second stint in 2015 before general manager Jason Licht surprisingly traded up to select Aguayo in the second round of the 2016 draft.Folk was signed in free agency last winter to replace an inconsistent Aguayo. He struggled, too, before spending much of last season on injured reserve. Murray returned for his second stint with mixed results, especially on kickoffs.Catanzaro said he¡¯s ¡±definitely aware¡± of Tampa Bay¡¯s kicking woes http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trayvon-mullen-j ersey , but noted: ¡±I wasn¡¯t here during that time, so I¡¯m looking forward to doing my thing this season.¡±¡±I¡¯m never complacent,¡± he added. ¡±I¡¯m always looking to get better.¡±Unrein spent four seasons with the Denver Broncos from 2011 to 2014. The following year, he played two games for the San Diego Chargers before being released and signing with the Bears.In 95 career games, including 24 starts, Unrein has 4 1/2 sacks and one fumble recovery.The 30-year-old is the second defensive lineman the Bucs have signed in free agency this week, joining former Eagles tackle Beau Allen.¡ª

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)