B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Sold!!! Tq. GATO AUDIO CDD-1 Hi-end CD Player »
May 20th, 2024, 6:30am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Sold!!! Tq. GATO AUDIO CDD-1 Hi-end CD Player
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Sold!!! Tq. GATO AUDIO CDD-1 Hi-end CD Player  
ARTDECOMUSIC

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Sold!!! Tq. GATO AUDIO CDD-1 Hi-end CD Player
« on: February 3rd, 2017, 3:54pm »

Modify message

Easily one of the best looking, warmest and transparent sounding CD players – what’s more, it is a serial award winner too! Manufacturer’s details and specs found here: http://gato-audio.com/cdd-1.php. Marvellous piece of Danish engineering. It is also capable of functioning as a DAC and a streamer with relevant ports for connecting to a laptop/iPod/iPad in the rear panel. Both XLR and RCA jacks as well. Two years old only with original box. I will include also the swanky futuristic looking remote control which is normally not included with the player. The player will look stunning with any furniture in your living room or listening room given is nautical brushed steel ‘clock face/chronometer’ fascia. Mine is the model with the walnut brown colour top panel. It is an all-rounder in playing all types of music – but I listen mostly to jazz and classical, and some easy listening vocals in between. I have only used it as a normal CD player hooked up variously to PATHOS, AUDIO ANALOGUE, JUNGSON, SONUS FABER, SANSUI (AU919), and at pre-purchase testing even GATO’s own AMP150, amplifiers and it sings brilliantly with all of them. Plays normal red-book CDs, HDCDs, DSD recorded CDs and even CDRs.

This player is wired for operation in countries using 220-240V electricity.

These are the quick details from GATO AUDIO’s own website:
•      Playback of Red Book CD's
•      True 24bit/192kHz digital inputs
•      Asynchronous USB interface
•      Direct high quality digital connection to iPhone or iPad
•      Asynchronous upsampling to 24bit/192kHz
•      Dual differential, dual mono 24bit D/A converter
•      Low jitter clock circuit
•      Analogue multi display, clear and informative
•      Samplerate and bit depth read out from digital inputs
•      Professional CDpro2LF mechanism
•      Drive assembly in 1kg milled aluminium, suspended in Sorbothane®
•      Designed, developed and built in Copenhagen, Denmark

Original purchase price was approximately S$9,800.00. I am upgrading (acquiring new speakers for a second room so I need to raise funds) hence the sale of this cherished piece of audio equipment. Selling at $3,000.00 and negotiable.

Singapore-based and Malaysian buyers are very welcome to collect in person please.

Contact me, ALAN, on WhatsApp or SMS: +65-94577620. I have pictures of the original box as well as other angles of the CDD-1.

« Last Edit: March 4th, 2017, 7:29pm by ARTDECOMUSIC » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)