B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Sommercable Spk Cable MK2 »
May 20th, 2024, 4:40am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Sommercable Spk Cable MK2
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Sommercable Spk Cable MK2  
alvin1118

DIY

Sommercable Spk Cable MK2
« on: February 12th, 2017, 4:43pm »

Modify message

Guys,

If you care for true, natural sound and dynamics, then this is your cable. At the end of the audio signal path is the loudspeaker, but just how the music gets there is nowhere near bananas! You already have the good speaker, now all you need is the cable – and the difference is audible!

Here too we offer top quality with an attractive look, because the cables are often laid visibly – or invisibly, therefore as flat as possible is the name of the game. Due to a very tight litz stranding, the copper strand has the necessary surface for a clean transmission of the treble range. The individual wires are reverse-braided. So this cable will always return to its original position, even after extreme twisting.

Advantages:

• Absolutely neutral transmission quality due to fine, tightly tranded copper litz wires
  • Highly flexible and easy to reel due to rubberlike PVC jacket
  • Noble finish with a black, transparent outer jacket
  • Very low impedance values due to special litz stranding

Application:

• Connection to HiFi-High End Speaker Systems

Type:

• Class 6N OFC Ultra-Fine 0.07mmsq 1036 nos of Tight Litz Strands 11AWG per core

Actual Photos: Terminated w/ UK Made DELTRON Banana Plugs & Anti-Resonant Sleeve

Prices:

• 2.5m pair $368
  • 3.0m pair $398

Collection:

0.      Made to order. Lead-time 3 days.
1.      Buyer are to arrange self-collection with me @ Blk 623 Woodlands Dr 52 S730623 lobby
2.      TaQBin Courier Add $8

Thanks for reading guys.

Rgds,
Alvin Chee
+65 9768 46six2 sms/whatsapp/viber

Sommercable Local Users Review:

Mark: In my system . I find it better the Duelund . Duelund is a bit bright n bass lacking . This cable is quiet , sweet and transparent . The bass is just right . Thanks .

Beh: Hi Alvin, terminated the Sommercable today. Initial findings was the low & mid are better defined with body compared to Gotham which tend to be leaner. Cheers

Aaron: Hi bro..just hook up to a simple set-up n  start the burn-in...sounds good..honestly hoping it wouldn't change!

Steven Yee: Sound not bad. Well balance from high to low. Very capable to deliver low level details.

Jimmy: More than ten years ago so much hype around "jazz at the pawn shop" but I just couldn't get it. A few days ago I took out the same cd and suddenly I can appreciate it so much. The summer cable from cd to amp and the new sommer speaker cable all play a part. It seems to enhance the details and 3D sound stage is incredibly real.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)