B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS:GURU QM60 Spkr (Sweden) & LM219A Int Amp »
May 20th, 2024, 6:19am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS:GURU QM60 Spkr (Sweden) & LM219A Int Amp
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS:GURU QM60 Spkr (Sweden) & LM219A Int Amp  
Leongct

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS:GURU QM60 Spkr (Sweden) & LM219A Int Amp
« on: February 18th, 2017, 4:38pm »

Modify message

FS: GURU QM60 Floor-standing Speakers
(Local set purchased from Raindrop Audio)

Price: $4,200 negotiable ($11K when new)

Condition: Extremely Good

Opinion:
The made-in Sweden GURU QM60 is an astoundingly good-sounding pair of loudspeakers. You got to hear it to believe and appreciate it! These speakers are designed to be placed close to the wall. The GURU speakers was intended to be my secondary system. My primary system consists of Audio Research Ref gears paired with the Magnaplanar MG317i (Maggie). However, the GURU when paired with the Line Magnetic LM219A int amp seduced me and drew me away from the Maggie/ARC. The GURU/LM219 is no longer my secondary system as it now rivals the Maggie/ARC. Whew!

In my opinion, the GURU which is valued at $4.2K is worth every cent. Many renown speakers cash in on their brands to justify their high cost. Consumers need to be astute by choosing the lesser travelled path in seeking speakers of value-for-money.  The GURU QM60 is among one of them. How do we know when a system actually sounds right? It not JUST about clarity, precision, realism, sound-stage, PRAT or coherence. Of course these are important attributes of a system but the ultimate goal is in finding a system that is both musical and 'right-sounding'. One that is both harmonious and able to evoke our emotion. In our moment of eureka should we come across such a blissful system, we will inadvertently exclaim to ourself, "Ah! This is it!" The addictive and magical moments conveyed by the music would melt our heart and hold us to our seat.

Line Magnetic Flagship Int Amp - LM219A:
The LM219A can truly brings out the 'mettle', the best in the GURU QM60.

My LM219A (less than a year old) is also for sale
$4.2K (with stock 300B & 845 tubes), and
$5.2K (Psvane WE300B & Psvane WE845)

Do google the many good reviews by both critics and owners.

Reason for selling the GURU and LM219A
I am planning for retirement and would not want to remain extravagant by owning two primary systems.

[/u][u][/u][u][/u][/b][u][u][/u][b][/b][b]
[/b][b][b][/b]
« Last Edit: February 20th, 2017, 10:54pm by Leongct » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)