B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « New Shipment: LFD Amp & DAC »
May 20th, 2024, 6:17am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   New Shipment: LFD Amp & DAC
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: New Shipment: LFD Amp & DAC  
LFD Audio

I love LFD!

New Shipment: LFD Amp & DAC
« on: March 8th, 2017, 12:50pm »

Modify message

New shipment arriving soon! Offer valid only if you place a $1k deposit before Sunday, 26 March 2017 and while stock lasts. Prices below come with 1-Year warranty.

All LFD products are Made in England & individually handcrafted by Dr Richard Bews. Not mass produced.

Enquiry: +65-nine-7-6—five-0-one-3-6

"Bought the pre-owned LFD LE V (S) & DAC V (SE) over the weekend. Condition is as good as new. Very good value for money! I’ve only one word to describe my system now: “WOW!" - Peter, Singapore

"Upgraded my system with the LFD LE V (S) & LFD DAC V (SE) last month. When my relatives & friends visited our place over CNY, they thought I’d a ‘live’ band in my house! LOL!" - R. Lim, Malaysia

"I never knew that the Harbeth SHL5 could reproduce such low frequency bass until I hooked them up to the LFD LE V (S) & LFD DAC V (SE) combo!" - M. Koh, Singapore

"Just upgraded my LFD Integrated Zero III to the LFD LE V (S) amp plus the LFD DAC V (SE) at a very good price. I’m still wondering if I’ve been dreaming! The sound of my system is now simply unbelievable! I’ve given up on vinyl & have since gone back to CD." - Ngiam, Malaysia

"The sound from the LE V amp & DAC V is simply incredible. With the price I’d paid for both items, I could only get one amplifier for other comparable models. No regret! Excellent service! A very happy audiophile!" - Jeremy, Singapore

LFD LE V (S) Amplifier
Integrated stereo solid-state amplifier rated at 60W per channel.
Price: SGD 4,980  Offer: SGD 4,580

Stereophile July 2014:
“I found the LE IV excellent-it was my solid-state reference for nearly three years-but for me, the LE V is a showstopper. I mean that literally. I didn't want to write; I wanted to listen. How could this be, when Richard Bews says that the LE IV and LE V are technically the same? With the LE V, I heard a substantial improvement over the LE IV. The midrange and treble were smoother, less 'electronic', less fatiguing. At the same time, the midrange and treble were less glarish-orgarish-than some glassy tube amps tend to be. Are gas and glass all that great? Spatial resolution was extraordinary: the echoes and the aura of each recording. Woodwinds, ravishing-even from certain vintage jazz and classical recordings. Brass had bite, as does my cat, Maxik, when he craves attention. Everything just fit into place: harmonics, timing, resolution."

LFD DAC V (SE)
Price: SGD 4,580  Offer: SGD 4,280

“TRUE – it’s taken a while (17 years!), but at last we’ve got it, the successor to the more than legendary and until now unsurpassed DAC III from LFD. Anyone who knows the LFD DAC III and has heard its sound quality will agree that it was a highly exceptional product, able to convert digital signals to analogue as no other. Until now, we’ve not been able to find any CD player or DAC whatsoever that approaches what the DAC III had to offer. Dr. Bews has had to pull out all the stops to match his ‘old’ design, but he’s finally done it! And now we’ve got the DAC V. You can pretty well forget just about everything you’ve already heard these last years about even very expensive CD players. We’ve even listened to players in the €22,000 category – this LFD beats them all.”

« Last Edit: March 9th, 2017, 11:28am by LFD Audio » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)