B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Torus Power TOT power conditioner @ X Audio »
May 20th, 2024, 2:30am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Torus Power TOT power conditioner @ X Audio
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Torus Power TOT power conditioner @ X Audio  
Xaudio

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Torus Power TOT power conditioner @ X Audio
« on: March 18th, 2017, 7:59am »

Modify message

Torus Power TOT series toroidal isolation power conditioners have finally arrived at our warehouse! We have both MAX and MINI in stock!

TOT MINI and TOT MAX are ultra compact toroidal isolation power conditioners, and the most affordable products in the Torus line-up. The compact footprint and sloped face of TOT models make them convenient for use in almost any situation. They look sharp on a component shelf, or can be located elsewhere when space is at a premium.

The TOT MINI is rated at 3A (International). It is the ideal accessory to provide true toroidal power conditioning for small or mid-power AV systems, or dedicated to video components (i.e. flat panel TVs, projectors); or audio components (i.e. media sources, powered speakers, source components, etc.).

The TOT MAX is rated at 8A (International), and can be used in systems up to the rated output. current.

TOT models provide a convenience USB-type charger as a bonus feature. TOT models provide basic circuit protection: series mode surge protection is available as a factory-installed option.

Our version is 230V/50Hz with US receptacles.

Introduction Price:

TOT Mini (3A, 6 outlets) - $1,450
TOT Max (8A, 8 outlets) - $1,950

For more information about Torus Power, kindly refers to the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w71ux2fn88

1 Jalan Anak Bukit, #01-01S
Bukit Timah Plaza
Tel: 64662642

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)