B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Launch of the MWS Basilisk Series cables: MWS Basi »
May 20th, 2024, 4:09am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Launch of the MWS Basilisk Series cables: MWS Basi
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Launch of the MWS Basilisk Series cables: MWS Basi  
yumyum

MWS

Launch of the MWS Basilisk Series cables: MWS Basi
« on: March 22nd, 2017, 5:59pm »

Modify message

http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=110305.msg7720 62#msg772062

gdstuff111@yahoo.com.sg or 85537375

hi all,

After many months of "R&D" and experiments, I'm glad to announce the launch of the MWS Basilisk Series power cables... The first of the Basilisk series is a source cable... this cable it specially built for source equipment. like CDP, DAC, computers, tv, preamps etc.

the cable is totally shielded and sealed. the plugs are rhodhium plugs and sealed with inert compound to eliminate all forms of vibration within the plugs. inside the plugs are my self designed filtering components and devices. the cable is also speced to be 1.5 or 2m in length as that is the recommended length for EMI and RFI absorption and then drained via a special drain cable to the ground, away from your equipment. Sleeving is also copper infused to futher add to the noise reduction and elimination....

the magic is that you will realise that this cable will also help to filter other components plugged into the same socket. my personal experience is i have a wall socket that has a flourence standing lamp that's sharing the same MCB as my hifi socket... the problem is when i turn on the lamp, my speakers will pop a little. BUT once i plugged in this cable, i can on and off my lamp 100 times and wala poping is gone...put back the previous cable and it comes back. haha

all the talk said, what do we expect to hear from this new Basilisk series cable

The beauty of SILENCE...

With so much consideration into the cables design for source devices, you will hear MORE in LESS... more details, more clarity, more dynamics more resoultions in less NOISE... you will hear more Slap in the drums, more chings in the cymbals and suddenly a more quieter system , hence allowing you to truly enjoy the music without the interference from the many high/low frequencey noise and interferance we encounter daily...

For those interested, the cable length is 2m with rhodhium plugs and the price is currently going at only $250 .  if you wish for short lengths of other plugs i have options for you too after all I can customise to whatever you prefer anytime.

plugs variety include, brass, copper, rhodhium , gold or cryogenically treated gold. sleeves shown in the picture are purple and red however these are the only 2 i have in this sleeving as this sleeving is sold out so I will revert to the MWS Ophidian 3,5 sleeving which is red and black also a copper infused sleeving. Until I can source for more of the purple red sleeving to differentaite the cables... if you ask about flexibility and weight, it is more flexible than my mws op9 and about the same weight as my MWS op3...

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment...lead time is about 2-3 days to build and deliver. thanks.

contact me at gdstuff111@yahoo.com.sg

some more new pics...i took before selling off these cables...

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)