B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « SOLD Tq! Ex-show NORDOST Blue Heaven Spkr Cables »
May 20th, 2024, 7:09am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   SOLD Tq! Ex-show NORDOST Blue Heaven Spkr Cables
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: SOLD Tq! Ex-show NORDOST Blue Heaven Spkr Cables  
ARTDECOMUSIC

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

SOLD Tq! Ex-show NORDOST Blue Heaven Spkr Cables
« on: April 6th, 2017, 7:54pm »

Modify message

FOR SALE is a four year old pair of Nordost Blue Heaven 'flatline' high end speaker cables. It is the original version (or version 1.0 if you like) of the Nordost best selling line.

It is however a ONE METRE pair that I am selling i.e. left speaker cable is one metre long, and right cable also at one metre. Both cables have an unusual termination. The end that connects with the speaker is a banana termination. The end that connects with the amplifier is a spade. This is because this was produced exclusively for a Hi Fi show in the US. I bought it online four years ago from a Nordost approved second hand seller. Its short length served me well since I had various bookshelf and floorstanding speakers in a small reading room with minimal space. Now that I have sold my bookshelf speakers and need room for other stuff, I have to give up my third system. Length is perfect if you have a small HiFi system in a study room, compact personal office etc where the whole set can be placed on a single table or shelf. Hence this sale priced at S$150.00 NEGOTIABLE. Cash and carry. No original box because it was a custom made HiFi show piece but I will pack it nicely in a standard cardboard box.

GOOGLE Nordost Blue Heaven for reviews. It produces great sparkle in the midrange for orchestral works and vocals! Plus good soundstaging.

Whatsapp or SMS me, ALAN, for pictures & negotiation if interested : 94577620.  
« Last Edit: April 9th, 2017, 3:41pm by ARTDECOMUSIC » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)