B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « BEWARE! Local Scammer Mr Ahmad 93213132 SilkAir »
May 20th, 2024, 6:43am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   BEWARE! Local Scammer Mr Ahmad 93213132 SilkAir
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: BEWARE! Local Scammer Mr Ahmad 93213132 SilkAir  
Rajamohan

BEWARE! Local Scammer Mr Ahmad 93213132 SilkAir
« on: April 16th, 2017, 2:58pm »

Modify message

ALERT! Advising all users to beware with this local scammer who claimed to be a working with SilkAir as a cabin crew.

His Carousell profile can be found here at https://carousell.com/synyster_gates

His posting on Locanto is here http://north-east-region.locanto.sg/ID_1247486483/Clubbing-guest list.html

What happened is he recently made an offer for my Audio-Technica Earphones listed on Carousell. Once I accepted his offer, he was so eager to collect it on Friday, 14 April 2017. All are nothing but bullshit promises.

When I asked him to confirm the deal, this idiot simply ignored my messages from time to time. He even shamelessly claimed that working as a SilkAir cabin crew, he must remain in the air 24/7. He cancelled the collection he promised on Friday and saying that maybe next week he can settle the transaction instead. This idiot also claimed that He is a lady and that he passed me his so called little brother's contact number (93213132). Totally full of lies and bullshit as well because the way of text messaging communication coming from them are totally the same. You can look from the snapshots I took.

Not just that. After a few more messages sent to 93213132 by SMS asking when he could collect, he replied saying that he was busy with his work so no time to collect. At the end of the day, he decided to use vulgarities against me and said he is going to cancel the deal because I was pushing him when he is the one who ignored my messages, keep on changing the collection date and breaking promises.

Using vulgarities already shows us how immature this person is. He also ain't got the balls to come forward and face with me at my block.

Don't worry, one day I will meet him and he gonna get himself ridden on a wheelchair permanently. Singapore is very small, especially for those who cheat and deceive others.

I'm filing a complaint with SilkAir. The airline company should investigate whether this particular person is working with them. If yes, then I urged the Management of SilkAir to take harsher action against him. Such behavior shall not be tolerated and must be dealt with severely as it will affect the company's integrity and reputation.

Readers can review the snapshots of our conversations and be the judge.

Thank You.
« Last Edit: April 16th, 2017, 3:40pm by Rajamohan » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)