B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « NEW ARRIVAL: MUSICLINK 12 & 15VDC PSU FROM UK »
May 17th, 2024, 10:58am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   NEW ARRIVAL: MUSICLINK 12 & 15VDC PSU FROM UK
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: NEW ARRIVAL: MUSICLINK 12 & 15VDC PSU FROM UK  
musiclinkav

Your link to audio nirvana

WWW E-Mail
NEW ARRIVAL: MUSICLINK 12 & 15VDC PSU FROM UK
« on: April 26th, 2017, 1:15pm »

Modify message

New arrival@ Musiclink.

For full specifications, please visit www.musiclinkav.com.

< br>New DC range arrived. Currently 12V & 15V available.

Introducing Musiclink's range of Handcrafted In England Power Supply Units. Utilizing a specially developed low-noise AC power supply, which has a built-in Super Conditioner module, as well as additional internal components to further suppress high frequency interference. It runs completely silent, and cool, at all times.

This range of AC power supplies is an excellent way to upgrade any piece of equipment that requires a low-voltage AC supply, such as the Cambridge Audio DACmagic or the 540P/640P phono stages, and several Musical Fidelity components. See the bottom of this page for examples of compatible equipment. The standard power supply shipped with equipment is almost always a cheap nasty black plastic box that either plugs into a mains socket and obscures adjacent sockets, or sits on the floor humming away to itself. They very rarely have features such as shielding, or any form of mains filtering or surge protection, which all adds up to mean that you are effectively strangling the performance of your equipment without realising it.

Further Information

Musiclink's high-quality transformers are always specified far above the required power rating which ensures that they run cool, extending their lifespan and also meaning that they are much more capable of supplying large rushes of current when required, giving your music a much more open and expressive sound to it. This is all mounted inside an attractive aluminium case, with an Blue power indicator LED .

We custom-build each power supply to suit your particular voltage and current requirements - this information is usually printed on your existing power supply on on the back of the equipment, or in the manual, but if in doubt please contact us. A list of just a small selection of the products that we can produce is indicated at the bottom of this page.

The rear panel of the power supply has a high quality IEC inlet with integrated power switch and fuse holder, and also the output socket with a removable output power cord (length can be specified by user) included with the supply. The output cord can be made captive if desired, which will slightly decrease the resistance of the power cable assembly.

The end power connector is also selected to be compatible with your equipment - in most cases, this will be either a 2.1mm or a 2.5mm DC 'tube type' connector, but we can get just about any type that you may need, including the 3 pin DIN type as used by Musical Fidelity. If you are unsure as to what you need please enquire by contact us via phone or email.

The case is supplied in natural aluminium, but can be ordered in matt black if desired to special order. Additionally, the colour of the power LED can also be specified (if fitted). The case can be fitted with the standard plastic 'bumpers' if desired, or they can be left off for a cleaner and sleeker look to the case.

Customer Testimonials

<Latest comments from local customers>

Purchased one unit to upgrade my FURUTECH GT-40 USB DAC crapy switch mode power supply. Upon connecting the Musiclink PSU to the GT-40, initial impression was shocking! I can hear details previously not heard when using the GT-40 with the stock PSU. Imaging, bass definition and resolution are now way better than before. According to owner STEVE, Musiclink's PSU need to burn-in for at least 300 hours to hear even more. I am patiently waiting for the full burn-in. ÊHighly recommended ---Patrick Lim Tampines

I have ran the AC power supply for about 20 hours now and am very happy with the difference it has made to my listening experience.

The music is altogether more controlled, especially the more complex multi-instrument arrangements, with a marked increase in low level detail, widening and deepening of the soundstage, high frequency sounds are also sharper and cleaner.

I would recommend the AC power supply to every DACmagic owner, as it gives a far greater increase in performance than spending the same money or more on fancy interconnects or digital cable.

I hope to buy more of your products in the future, as I always try to buy quality British made hifi gear. All the best!

Jeremy (UK)

I've been using your DACMagic power supply with great pleasure for some time now but, since my kit is all tucked away in an AV cabinet and awkward to access, I've not been inspired to try an A-B comparison with the Cambridge Audio supplied wall wart just to reassure myself that it was money well spent. However, today I popped over to see a pal who also has the DACMagic and who has switched to the M***** alternative that many DACMagic users claim is much better sounding than the original, just to try some A-B comparisons for ourselves and check I hadn't wasted my hard-earned! in short, we both concluded I hadn't, the difference wasn't subtle. Soundstage gained in width, depth and even height, images became more solid and weighty, there was more bass, a smoother treble, more detail and a quieter background. In some cases when you play with power supplies and/or cables you gain on the swings but lose on the roundabouts - hifi attributes improve but the musicality disappears. Not in this case! We were tapping our feet and really enjoying the music. Now that I'm back home, I'm hearing those attributes in my own system and it is, again, entirely positive. Thanks!

Peter (UK)

Hi, just a quick email to say thanks so much for this AC PSU, it's really superb, I have been listening to it this weekend and it's 'The Business'! I think its brilliant - it seems to run cool, its silent (which is more than I can say for the R*** A****** one) its a good size (fits easily under my tv cabinet) good quality connection - superb!

Nick (UK)

A quick update on the recently purchased AC PSU which I am using with a Musical Fidelity X10D. Music is now more detailed and I would describe the sound as being unforced, the soundstage has improved both in width and depth, with vocals and instruments all sounding very lifelike and natural. Silences are now just that, silent. The X10D with it's original power supply had improved the sound of CD, however, the addition of your upgraded power supply has allowed it to perform at a much higher level. All in all a great product and a very worthwhile and cost effective upgrade to my system. Many thanks for your help and the best of luck with this and all your other products.

Bryan (N.Ireland)

The introduction of your AC PSU into my system brought about significant performance improvements from all of the inputs on my Furutech DAC (phono, line and USB digital) via its analogue output. I haven’t yet tried to “record” an LP to my computer using its USB digital output but I’m sure the audible benefits will be there also. I’m also very pleased that the PSU is well built, quiet and cool running and at a very reasonable price. It has been an all round success, and I would have no quibbles about buying further devices from you or recommending that my friends try them.

Fergus (UK)

Compatible Equipment List

This list is not definitive, if your product is not on the list then just contact us and we will be able to tell you the type of supply you need. The voltage and power ratings are given, along with the internal hole diameter and length of the DC 'tube type' power connector (or a different type is noted if required)

Cambridge Audio DACmagic 12VAC @ 1.5A, 2.1mm x 9.5mm DC conn.-----------Available now
Cambridge Audio 540P / 640P 12VAC @ 0.5A, 2.1mm x 9.5mm DC conn.

Furutech ADL GT-40 DAC 9VAC @ 500mA, 2.1mm x 14mm DC conn.-----------Available now

Musical Fidelity X-Cans v2 12VAC @ 500mA, 2.1 x 9.5mm DC conn.
Musical Fidelity X-Cans v3 12-0-12VAC @ 500mA, 3 pin DIN conn.
Musical Fidelity X-Cans v8 12-0-12VAC @ 500mA, 3 pin DIN conn.
Musical Fidelity X-LP12VAC @ 1.5A, 2.1mm x 9.5mm DC conn.
Musical Fidelity X-LPS12VAC @ 1.5A, 2.1mm x 9.5mm DC conn.
Musical Fidelity X-LPS v8 12-0-12VAC @ 500mA, 3 pin DIN conn.
Musical Fidelity X-10D 12VAC @ 500mA, 2.1 x 9.5mm DC conn.
Musical Fidelity X-10D v3 12-0-12VAC @ 500mA, 3 pin DIN conn.
Musical Fidelity X-DAC 12VAC @ 500mA, 2.1 x 9.5mm DC conn.
Musical Fidelity X-DAC v3 12-0-12VAC @ 500mA, 3 pin DIN conn.
Musical Fidelity X-Pre
Musical Fidelity X-Tone

Project TubeBox SE II 16VAC @ upto 2A, 2.1mm x 14mm DC conn.

Other Project equipment. Please enquire...

Available now@

MUSICLINK AV DISTRIBUTION
100 BEACH ROAD, #02-46-49
SHAW TOWER
SINGAPORE 189702
TEL: 65-62911106
BUSINESS HOURS: MON-SAT: 12.30-8PM DAILY.
SUN & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: CLOSED.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)