B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: Coming soon Bybee iQSE »
April 27th, 2024, 8:04am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: Coming soon Bybee iQSE
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: Coming soon Bybee iQSE  
horizonacoustics

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS: Coming soon Bybee iQSE
« on: June 28th, 2017, 8:09am »

Modify message

Coming real soon, the new Bybee iQSE.

Price per piece SGD220, launch promotion price SGD190.

http://bybeetech.com/?page_id=136

The Bybee iQSE (Internal Quantum Signal Enhancer) is a miniature version of the popular Quantum Signal Enhancer. The iQSE is ideal for installation inside of components with the attached magnet or double stick tape. Once installed, the iQSE is activated by the concentrated levels of electromagnetic energy, which then create both a magnetic and electric field. The created fields polarize the surrounded electrons, rendering the flow of electrons to be more streamlined and efficient. The results are a stunning improvement in musicality.
The iQSE can be installed with either side up, and can withstand heat. It will be effective in most any space inside of a component. It is a passive device that will not lose effectiveness over time. This product, like all Bybee products, has a cumulative benefit; and it works very well together with other Bybee products.
The iQSE has also been found to be effective on home incoming AC power panels. Placement of 3 or more units on a circuit breaker box acts as a power conditioner for the entire home, improving both audio and video alike. The units can be situated on the metal covering inside of the box. Placement under the power panel’s metal covering directly on the main breaker switch and at the breakers is more ideal, but should only be considered by qualified electricians, or other qualified persons. Extreme caution should be used when working at the AC power panel as injury or death from electrical shock can occur. Other uses include in power conditioners, on outside speaker terminals, or many other imaginable positions.

This is a testimonial from Dave Radlauer, Award-winning audio producer and broadcaster:
"The benefits of iQSE blocs are vastly enhanced bass, especially at the leading edge attack. Better definition of instruments and the space around them. Enhanced location cues, expanding apparent listening space, added depth behind the speakers and sonic images extending laterally beside the speakers. I perceive the music floating more independently of the speakers, yet at the same time better grounded. Acceleration of bass attack is noticeable enough to change the pacing, in my system.
My David Berning OTL tube amplifiers and preamp, which have proven remarkably resistant to most tweaks, responded positively. Tacking one on the back of each speaker at the terminal panel (presumably near the crossover) was effective in enhancing dynamic range, smoothness and bass harmonics. Placement on top of the speaker at front edge had a beneficial effect of clarifying midrange and encouraging a shimmering, appealing top end. Remarkably, one of the most dramatic effects of the iQSE I experienced was completely unexpected. Among Jack’s beta adopters one reported success placing them at the inputs and outputs of a house electrical utility meter. The mildly magnetic gizmos are easy to place in a home fuse box. I experimented with 2, 3 or 4 stuck onto the face of the breaker switch panel. Wow, the effect was quite rich dramatically infusing the qualities mentioned above. Keep in mind this is a recently remodeled home electrical system. My gear is treated with top-notch power conditioning. Household circuit quieting products from Acoustic Revive, High Fidelity and Akiko have been deployed. Surprisingly images on TV from cable box and DVD player, excluded from my AC power conditioner, benefited greatly though I seldom note or greatly value those kinds of improvements. Color saturation increased dramatically and the details of cosmetics on brightly lit TV faces. As I suggest it’s a very dramatic and quite welcome enhancement to a household electrical system. I achieved best results deploying eight iQSE samples (and I bought them all): 2 at the fuse panel, 1 DAC, 1 preamp, 1 each for the monoblock amps and loudspeaker terminal panels."

Interested please contact Poon at 91259149 to place a deposit and reserve units for yourself.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)