B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « WTS hifi setup full set with freebies »
May 3rd, 2024, 1:58pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   WTS hifi setup full set with freebies
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: WTS hifi setup full set with freebies  
yumyum

MWS

WTS hifi setup full set with freebies
« on: September 8th, 2017, 3:07pm »

Modify message

Hi all, selling off a full hifi setup with very good stuff . take as a full set with all the extra freebies. price will be the same even without the freebies so might as well take it all. haha. all working perfect no issues.

Take all as a set. no long auditions but I'm happy to let you test that it all works fine. selling cause it just under utilised and I'm have other sets to enjoy the music so just wanted to share the good stuff haha

1. Little John Blue TL66  - monoblock amps. - yellow

read the awesome reviews

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/johnblue4/amps.html
2. Usher 520 - white speakers  all original no mods. slight knock on the corner which I wasn't even aware of

3. DVD player for you to play your music with. CD and dvd . Toshiba. regular player but it works fine

4. 1x PCOCC ultra pure copper cable 1m pair expert built professionally by MWS Audio

5. 1 set Western electric speaker Quad core Quad run cable about 2m pair with gold banana plugs as terminated and ready to go.

6. 2x Italian extra thick 5 core power cable with usa plugs core is 12.5mm thick! 2.5mm x 5 to ensure power delivery about 0.6m long each for the power amps.

7. power cable for DVD player regular type

all these for $1500. no break up price . just take it as a set. thanks.

gdstuff111@yahoo.com.sg or 85537375.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)