B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS - ifi equipment (computer digital playback) »
April 26th, 2024, 11:03pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS - ifi equipment (computer digital playback)
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS - ifi equipment (computer digital playback)  
BlueLace

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS - ifi equipment (computer digital playback)
« on: November 19th, 2017, 4:30pm »

Modify message

I have the full range of (used) ifi Mk 1 equipment (computer digital playback) for sale.

1. iDSD (DAC)
2. iUSB Power
3. iPurifier
4. Mercury
5. iTube (tube buffer)
6. iRack (mini-rack to house ALL the equipment)

These ifi (fantastic reviews online - pls check them out) equipment is complete with original boxes, manuals, cables & other accessories. In excellent condition as I seldom use them, and is boxed for a long time.

It takes the digital music files from your Computer/Notebook or other media players (without DAC) and connect directly to your preamp or integrated amp (and then onwards to your speakers).

Very suitable and even economical for those who does not want to spend a bomb on a full-sized DAC, but with close performance like the higher end ones.

It even has a Tube Buffer (for that wonderful modern Tube "sound") and a full & solidly-built mini rack (acryclic & steel structure), to house everything in a neat little package

Pls PM me at - Eight Five Three Three Zero Two Seven Two - for more information and pictures.

I am ONLY selling the 6 items as an whole, as it makes no sense to break-up this fabulous combination.

Looking at S$ 1,200 - no low-ballers, pls

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)