B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « SOLD! SANSUI 800 INT.AMP BUILT-IN TUNER »
April 27th, 2024, 5:32am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   SOLD! SANSUI 800 INT.AMP BUILT-IN TUNER
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: SOLD! SANSUI 800 INT.AMP BUILT-IN TUNER  
ARTDECOMUSIC

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

SOLD! SANSUI 800 INT.AMP BUILT-IN TUNER
« on: October 8th, 2018, 1:22am »

Modify message

Up for sale is a used, original unmodified SANSUI 800 ‘Tuner Amplifier’ as it was called between 1968 and 1971 when this model was marketed by SANSUI worldwide. Do not be fooled by its stated 22 Watts at 8 Ohms. This is typical of the late 1960s-early 1970s hi-fi : low wattage is usually efficiently amplified by first class circuitry and the unmistakable C or E-core type transformers. Technical details here: http://stereonomono.blogspot.com/2015/10/sansui-model-800.html.< /a>

It has an addictive sound that is emotive in the mid-range and bass. Good with ALL types of music, and just when some people thought FM radio today could never sound analogue, this Sansui proves them all wrong – listen to your favourite radio stations and be astounded at what this gem can do for your listening pleasure. Comes with old fashioned wire antenna for FM, and AM stations use the short, slightly foldable antenna at the back of the amp. Listen to CD and you will hear analogue sound – guaranteed. Surplus to my requirements otherwise I would not be selling. LPs will of course be faithfully reproduced.

Asking S$380.00, negotiable. SMS/Whatsapp to 9-4-5-7-7-6-2-0 for pictures and negotiation.

« Last Edit: October 13th, 2018, 1:43pm by ARTDECOMUSIC » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)