B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Pioneer A400 intg  amp What HI FI 5 Star »
April 26th, 2024, 4:16pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Pioneer A400 intg  amp What HI FI 5 Star
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Pioneer A400 intg  amp What HI FI 5 Star  
Seng123

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Pioneer A400 intg  amp What HI FI 5 Star
« on: October 23rd, 2018, 9:59pm »

Modify message

Pandovski has identified the exceptional accolade bestowed on the A400 which was, and still is a truly remarkable amplifier.

I have been a hi-fi enthusiast for nearly fifty years and whilst I admit that my hearing may not be equal to a 21 year old's, it is well experienced and still capable of detecting and appreciating the delicate nuances captured by high-end equipment that less capable amplifiers do not and in many cases cannot reproduce. Moreover, I have learned to know good sound quality when I hear it and believe me, the A400 is capable of producing both surprisingly good sound quality and expressing those very nuances that give so much life and character to music.

If you are seeking a really laid-back, easy-going listen, then I would say look somewhere else, the A400 certainly can provide an engaging well controlled listen, but it masters on so much more that you won't appreciate!

If you have a relatively small budget, (and here I am talking about no more than £150 for a mint condition unit) but hanker after an amplifier that provides a level of ability way beyond what one would have any right to expect for such a meagre sum, don't hesitate to go for a well looked after A400, in my opinion (and that of many others) an unbeatable buy!

Given a little time to warm-up, from the first note you will be impressed. There is something about the sound quality that commands attention. It is certainly not aggressive, but perhaps more attention seeking, simply because of the level of detail retrieval in every note, complimented by the clear definition of individual instruments no matter what the complexity of the music. One simply finds oneself engaged and attentive to what you are hearing, its just too good to let it pass you by!

The A400's presentation is clear and open with very good treble and bass extension, the mid-range, quite exceptional bearing in mind we are here referring to a so called "budget" amplifier costing around £245.00 when new. Of course ultimately your speakers will determine what you hear and be the limiting factor, but have no doubt about the fact that whether you have a small pair of bookshelf units, or like me, a £900.00 pair of vintage heavyweight floor-standing speakers, the A400 will bring them to life. Take what you save on buying an A400, and spend it on the best speakers you can afford, the A400 will utilise every ounce of their abilities and produce beautiful music!

SMS me at HP 96221090  Selling at $280

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)