B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « tubes for sale 6w6gt,7591A,12sl7gt,ef86 »
May 2nd, 2024, 5:37am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   tubes for sale 6w6gt,7591A,12sl7gt,ef86
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: tubes for sale 6w6gt,7591A,12sl7gt,ef86  

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

tubes for sale 6w6gt,7591A,12sl7gt,ef86
« on: November 27th, 2018, 6:46pm »

Modify message

Raytheon 6w6gt quad set nos japan $80 NIB.

RCA 7591A used tubes 4pcs c/w original rca box $80( not tested). These tubes are all taken out from my previous set Mcintosh Mc 225. I have another 5 more pcs of these tubes. One of these tubes are label Mcintosh on the tube. If you are interested in the tubes, feel free to offer me any price. All 9 pcs of tubes(one lot).

Syltone made by brimar in the 60''S. Made in England. Match pair 12SL7GT Nos $80 NIB. (very Rare). Must try. you be surprise by the sound. Upgrade your system by changing these tudes. you will not regret.

Philips EF 86 Match Pair foreign made(tube code 8Y6 LOA2) mesh plate similar to mullard ef 86 (see photos to believe) maybe made by mullard factory Nos $40 nos NIB. Must try. Time to upgrade your system. Dont be frighen of with the price. Try the tubes . You will be surprise by the sound. Match pair, new in box, just $40.Try to believe.

interested whatsapp 93868405 for photos Thanks                                    
« Last Edit: December 5th, 2018, 8:12am by 9386 » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)