B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Odell Beckham doesn¡¯t expect to be traded before »
April 26th, 2024, 9:07am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Odell Beckham doesn¡¯t expect to be traded before
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Odell Beckham doesn¡¯t expect to be traded before  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Odell Beckham doesn¡¯t expect to be traded before
« on: January 31st, 2019, 2:53pm »

Modify message

p.m. ET deadline despite Jay Glazer¡¯s report that the Giants have received some ¡°decent offers¡± for the star receiver. Beckham Cheap Jon Halapio Jersey , though, was non-committal about whether he wants to stay in New York after yet another Giants loss.¡°[My name] was tossed around in the offseason, and I¡¯m still here,¡± Beckham said Sunday, via Matt Lombardo of NJ Advance Media. ¡°I don¡¯t think I¡¯m going anywhere. This is where I¡¯m at. All I want to do is be the very best that I can be. Off the field. When I¡¯m on the field. It¡¯s really hard to think about that. It is what it is.¡±Beckham signed a five-year, $94 million extension on Aug. 28 http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-connor-barwin-je rsey , and the Giants would take a $16 million hit in dead money if they trade him. Thus, Beckham likely remains with the Giants.But does he want to remain with the Giants? Beckham provided only a lukewarm answer to that question.¡°It¡¯s where I¡¯m at,¡± he said.Beckham made eight catches for 136 yards in the 20-13 loss to Washington, giving him 61 catches for 785 yards and two touchdowns in eight games. Chase Blackburn was a popular, over-achieving player and a hero of the 2011 Super Bowl victory for the New York Giants. His time with the team will always be remembered fondly. Sunday, though Cheap Will Hernandez Jersey , Blackburn was one of the villains as the Carolina Panthers crushed the Giants¡¯ comeback hopes on a game-ending 63-yard Graham Gano field goal, winning 33-31.Blackburn is the Panthers¡¯ special teams coordinator. Albert Breer of SI.com explains Blackburn¡¯s role in Gano¡¯s extraordinary kick, second-longest in NFL history:Maybe you were wondering why the Panthers chose to run the ball on third-and-one from the Giants 46 with 35 seconds left, down 31-30, on Sunday. Social media sure was. And it was logical to ask the question.Just another cruel tidbit in a cruel turn of events for the Giants.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)