B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « men¡¯s footwear designer, Claudia C »
April 19th, 2024, 5:11am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   men¡¯s footwear designer, Claudia C
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: men¡¯s footwear designer, Claudia C  
yaya2017

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

men¡¯s footwear designer, Claudia C
« on: February 14th, 2019, 2:55pm »

Modify message

Paul Vando, the VP of Nike Air Max 270 Dames men¡¯s footwear design at Bruno Magli, Adidas Superstar Mujer recently spoke with FN about how the label is competing in the sneaker space and catering to customers across the globe. How do you keep an 80-year-old brand like Bruno Magli relevant for today¡¯s consumers?¡°A brand needs to appeal to them emotionally as well as sensibly. On the emotional side, consumers are drawn to the Nike Air Vapormax Damen aesthetic: Does the product evoke a Adidas Superstar Mujer sense of luxury? Do the materials look and feel rich and artisan? Is the product not represented elsewhere in the marketplace? On the sensible side, consumers are looking for value: Is the level of quality as good or better than other luxury brands? In short, is the purchase one they¡¯d make again?¡±What are some of the biggest challenges you face right now?The brand¡¯s roots are in the dress shoe category, Nike Air Max 2017 Damen so can Bruno Magli become a sneaker Adidas Arkyn Femme resource?  

¡°Breaking into an oversaturated luxury sneaker market isn¡¯t an easy endeavor. However, the one thing we¡¯ve found is that the consumer¡¯s Adidas Arkyn Femme appetite for product in this category is insatiable. As our presence in the footwear market continues to increase, so will the number of sneaker styles we offer.¡±With prices on the higher end of the market, does the brand run Nike Air Max 97 Femme the risk of pricing out Adidas NMD Dames younger shoppers?¡°We¡¯ve done a good job of positioning the brand at an attainable price point for a luxury resource. Sneakers retail from $350 to $425, dress shoes from $395 to $550 and boots at $595 to $650. As a father of two young men, ages 20 and 17, I look at their footwear purchases with a high degree of skepticism. They, along with most of their friends, seem to understand and accept the price to  play in the arena we call fashion. Their Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose closets are filled with Adidas, Nike, Timberland and Vans, but the occasional Yeezy, Supreme or limited-edition AF1 remind me that their generation will be prepared to shop for more tailored luxury footwear.¡±

¡°The world has become a much smaller market with the emergence of e-commerce. Retail has become more homogenized, and the shopping experience is not what it was 10 years ago. That being said, Nike Air Max 270 Womens each market has its own Adidas NMD Mujer needs. Italians dress www.andrewjoslin.co.uk differently than Brits, who dress differently than Parisians, who dress differently than Americans, who dress differently than men in Asia. When creating a global collection, it¡¯s difficult to subscribe to a specific design axiom. I try to ensure we cover all categories in a way that¡¯s unique but that also satisfies multiple markets.¡±How closely do you work Nike Air Max 90 Femme with Bruno Magli¡¯s other design teams  to create a full lifestyle look?¡°[Because we are] a footwear-dominated brand, much of the direction comes from me and our women¡¯s footwear designer, Claudia Ciutti. We start the design process early to allow other categories to follow the same trend and color direction. I work closely with Mia Rothstein, SVP and head of global brand merchandising, who coordinates the design efforts of all categories Nike Air Max 97 Femme to create cohesion.¡±

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)