B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Two hours of practice in the heat »
April 24th, 2024, 11:46pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Two hours of practice in the heat
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Two hours of practice in the heat  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Two hours of practice in the heat
« on: February 15th, 2019, 10:15am »

Modify message

for Pete Robertson.As dripping teammates slowly ambled to the locker room and showers Sunday http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/preston-smith-jersey , Robertson lined up on one sideline and sprinted across the field to the other sideline. Then and back, over and over again, for extra conditioning.As the linebacker tries to make it all the way back from a debilitating back injury that threatened to take football away for good, he's leaving nothing to chance as he tries to make the Washington Redskins."It's been a long journey," he said.A very effective pass rusher at Texas Tech, Robertson figured to be drafted before he herniated a disk in his back while working out before the draft. The injury led to a pinched nerve, and after Robertson insisted on running at his Pro Day workout for scouts, he never heard his name called during the NFL draft.He signed a free agent deal with the Seattle Seahawks, but didn't stick, and had been working the graveyard shift loading trucks at UPS for three months when his agent called. The Redskins were interested.Before hanging up, Robertson told him, "'They aren't ever going to let me go' and I've been here ever since."And more and more, he seems likely to stick around for a while."Petey has been unbelievable," fifth-year coach Jay Gruden said before a recent practice. "Yeah, he's been great. Very, very athletic, and you're talking about a guy that can possibly help on special teams, as your fourth or fifth linebacker, and he's one because he can run."When the Redskins signed Robertson last December, they initially used him at running back on the scout team because of a need there. He got in four games and made two tackles late in the season. A defensive end in college, the team has since tried him at inside linebacker http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/shawn-lauvao-jersey< /a> , Gruden said, but "that wasn't quite his cup of tea.""We moved him back down as an outside linebacker/defensive end in nickel. He's done very, very well."And made an impression on teammates with his willingness to work."You know, when we had a lot of guys down and out, he got a lot of reps and you could see the burst that he has and the speed," offensive tackle Morgan Moses said. "He brings another aspect to the game and he works hard, man."There's not one thing you tell him to do that he's not going to do it. You tell him to go get some water 50 yards down the field, he's going to run and get water 50 yards down the field. He just has that mentality."It's an appreciation of a second chance Robertson wasn't sure he'd get.The thought that football might be in his past "went through my mind every night, every morning," he said. "Before I went to bed, when I woke up. ... I knew it wasn't the end of the road for me. I knew it wasn't. I never gave up on the dream, but you always have that thought in the back of your mind: 'Is this it?'"In the offseason, Robertson added back the 30 pounds he'd lost while away from the game during day-long weekday workouts with his cousin, Redskins star left tackle Trent Williams. Williams was rehabbing after a right knee injury, and Robertson knew he had to make a big impression once the Redskins opened training camp.So far, he's doing just that, and enjoying it every step of the way."I wouldn't trade it for nothing," he said. Thursday Night Football:Carolina Panthers:-After a couple of down weeks of options, we have a good game tonight where both sides could have multiple good fantasy options. For the Panthers their top options are clearly Cam Newton and Christian McCaffrey. Both players have a huge market share in yards and touchdowns and McCaffrey remains the most consistent receiving threat for the Panthers as well. Carolina does spread the ball around overall so it is tough to feel confident about any of their other options, but Greg Olsen is in a good spot. He¡¯s not getting a ton of volume, but the Steelers have struggled versus tight ends this year. Pittsburgh Steelers:-Steelers at home is always a great fantasy spot as they typically have really good home/road splits. Roethlisberger has far better numbers at home and this is the type of game that could become a shootout. Don¡¯t be surprised if Big Ben puts up 300+ yards with at least 3 TDs. With that kind of yardage you have to love Antonio Brown and JuJu Smith-Schuster http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/trent-williams-jerse y , but don¡¯t forget about Vance McDonald in the passing game. The Panthers have been terrible versus tight ends this year, and McDonald can do some damage even if he only has 6 or 7 targets. James Conner remains one of the top fantasy backs of the year and that shouldn¡¯t change this week. The Panthers have done a nice job overall versus opposing running backs, but Conner gets so much usage both running and receiving and has a very high TD equity that he¡¯s an auto play at this point.Quarterbacks:Start ¡®em:Ryan Fitzpatrick:Mitch Trubisky:-After a couple of blowout games, the Bears could possibly be in a back-and-forth game this week which should make Trubisky playable. He¡¯s had multiple big fantasy games on the year so the upside is real. With his rushing ability the floor is pretty safe for Trubisky as well. Andrew Luck:-The Jaguars defense isn¡¯t as scary as they were a year ago, and Luck will be at home in a game with finally all of his weapons healthy. The Colts offensive line has done a great job keeping Luck upright and it¡¯s allowed him to be extremely efficient of late. Look for a 300 yard 3 TD type of game. Andy Dalton:-Dalton is playing in the game with the highest over/under on the week and he should be behind for most of the game. The Bengals are without A.J. Green which is scary, but the Saints passing defense has struggled this year. With the volume Dalton will have he should be a solid play this week.Sit ¡®em:Alex Smith:-Opposing QBs versus the Buccaneers this year have been auto plays in fantasy, but playing Smith this week is extremely risky. Even coming off his highest volume week and first 300 yard game it¡¯s tough to get excited about Smith given his level of play this year. On top of that the Redskins will be missing 3 starting offensive linemen and multiple offensive weapons. There is still a chance Smith could have a decent fantasy game due to volume alone, but there have to be better options out there. Dak Prescott:-I know a lot of people want to make excuses for Prescott and this Cowboys offense, but honestly it¡¯s just not good right now, and Prescott hasn¡¯t really played well for the last 15-20 games of his career. Amari Cooper looked fine last week, but Prescott couldn¡¯t get him the ball enough for it to make a difference. Blake Bortles:-People want to consider Bortles this week because the Colts play a Tampa Two defense that allows a ton of yards through the air and a number decent QB fantasy weeks, but I can¡¯t do it. Not only has Bortles been really bad of late, but with Leonard Fournette back the Jaguars are going to try to feature him in the offense again. It¡¯s possible they get behind and Bortles throws 40+ times, but I¡¯d let someone else make that call. Running backs:Start ¡®em:Aaron Jones:-Jones is such an explosive weapon, that is still getting criminally under utilized in this offense. He¡¯s averaging 6.0 yards per carry this year on 58 carries (remember he was suspended to start the year), and he averaged 5.5 ypc a year ago. Jones¡¯ usage is starting to tick up, and he¡¯s even starting to see some targets in the passing game (though still pretty few). What makes him interesting this week is this match-up. The Packers are home favorites versus a Dolphins team that can¡¯t stop backs on the ground. Miami is allowing 4.6 ypc this year and with the exception of their two games versus the Jets, every other team has gained at least 100 yards on the ground this year. Duke Johnson:-The Falcons are terrible versus running backs out of the back-field, and the Browns new offensive coordinator finally showed us that they know how to utilize Johnson. He had a great week last week and is in line for another big game this week. He might only get 2-5 carries, but expect 10+ targets this week.Dion Lewis:-Lewis is clearly the top option in the Titans offense, and while it¡¯s not running on all cylinders it did show some promise last week versus the Cowboys. The Patriots have struggled versus backs all year and expect Lewis to be heavily featured in the passing attack. Sit ¡®em:Kerryon Johnson:-Johnson has had a good rookie year so far Womens Morgan Moses Jersey , but this is just a bad spot for him. The Bears have the best running defense in the league right now and they are playing at home. Typically road underdog running backs are easy fades. Johnson is also dealing with an injury so he could see his day cut short if the Lions get behind early (as expected).Nick Chubb:-Chubb has done well replacing Carlos Hyde and he¡¯s getting 60-80 yards a game. The issue is he¡¯s got almost no passing game involvement (which is where the Falcons¡¯ struggle) and he¡¯s solely TD dependent. The Browns figure to be behind in this game so even if they get in the RZ they might look to throw more rather than a ground and pound approach.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)