B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « button on the side of the shoe, or by using the N »
April 25th, 2024, 1:42pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   button on the side of the shoe, or by using the N
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: button on the side of the shoe, or by using the N  
yaya2017

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

button on the side of the shoe, or by using the N
« on: April 3rd, 2019, 1:23pm »

Modify message

Nike¡¯s new $350 Adapt BB ¡°smart sneakers¡± conjure Michael J. Fox as Nike Air Max 1 Mujer Marty McFly in ¡°Back to the Future II.¡¯ But these shoes are made for basketball and are ¡°laced¡± up with a smartphone app. (Nike)
The new sneakers Nike Dunk Sky High Womens in town are ¡°smart¡± and will remind ¡°Back to the Future II¡±  fans of the self-lacing shoes Marty McFly wore.Only these come with an app - Marty¡¯s didn¡¯t - and the sleek kicks don¡¯t look like clunky, chunky moon boots.Nike made those shoes Michael J. Fox wore in the movie, then in 2016 introduced Nike Air Max 270 Mujer a real-life pair - the ¡°power lacing,¡± $720 HyperAdapt 1.0, which are still Adidas ZX Flux Mujer around.But now comes the new Nike Adapt, more affordable at $350 and with better technology, according to early and enthusiastic reviews.¡°I don¡¯t have a fairy godmother fashioning magic glass slippers that fit me perfectly, www.jonhaylett.co.uk but Nike¡¯s self-lacing Adapt BB shoes Nike Air Max 270 Femme come pretty damn close,¡± writes Alfred Ng for CNET.¡°The new Nike Air Max 270 Womens $350 ¡®smart sneakers,¡¯ set for release Feb.

The ¡°Back to the Future¡± flashbacks are flowing like a river.¡°Ever since I saw Michael J. Fox using those self-lacing shoes as Marty McFly in Back to the Future Adidas ZX Flux Femme back when I was a kid, I¡¯ve wanted to see that kind of technology in action,¡± Chris Smith writes for BGR tech website.¡°Needless to say, I¡¯ve had to tie my shoelaces manually thousands of times until the technology became available. And Nike Air Max 90 Mujer when it did launch, it was pretty expensive.¡°But Nike has a more affordable Adidas ZX 850 Mujer pair of self-lacing shoes out right now, which have nothing to do with those Back of the Future gimmicks. The new Nike Adapt BB have smart features built-in, which are meant to improve the performance of athletes when it Nike Air Max TN Femme matters most.¡±The shoes were designed for basketball. Tonight, Boston Celtics small forward Nike Air Vapormax Femme Jayson Tatum will be the first NBA player to wear them in a game, ESPN reports.¡°We picked basketball as the first sport for Nike Adapt intentionally because of the demands that athletes put on their shoes,¡± Eric Avar, Adidas NMD Femme

¡°During a normal basketball game the athlete¡¯s foot changes and the ability to quickly change your fit by loosening your shoe to increase blood flow and then tighten again for performance is a key element that we believe will improve the Nike Air Max 270 Mujer athlete¡¯s experience.¡±Here¡¯s how the shoes work.When you first step Adidas Superstar Femme into them, ¡°a custom motor and gear train senses the tension needed by the foot and adjusts accordingly to keep the foot snug,¡± the Nike website describes. ¡°The tensile strength of the underfoot lacing is able to pull 32 pounds Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer of force (roughly equal to that of a standard parachute cord) to secure the foot Nike Air Max Thea Femme throughout a range of movement.¡±By pushing a button on the side of the shoe, or by using the Nike Adapt app on a smartphone, you can adjust the fit - and change the color of the buttons on the shoe, Nerdist reports.They'll Nike Air Max 95 Mujer need recharging every two weeks.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)