B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Shop Air Jordan 1 Retro High black yellow on Cadys »
April 23rd, 2024, 11:30pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Shop Air Jordan 1 Retro High black yellow on Cadys
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Shop Air Jordan 1 Retro High black yellow on Cadys  
blair2019

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Shop Air Jordan 1 Retro High black yellow on Cadys
« on: April 8th, 2019, 9:32pm »

Modify message

Recently, a pair of the latest Air Jordan 1 Retro High black yellow color has been exposed many times, I believe that many fans have begun to pay attention to this, this time on Instagram, broke the news, the first to share with you the details of the shoes and the foot Photo, friends who want to start can appreciate a wave. The design of the shoes continues the design of the Air Jordan Black Toe series. The bright yellow details embellish the overall look of the shoes, and the markings on the tongue are the setting of the first year Nike Air.

Today, the Lakers and the Celtics do not know how many friends are concerned. The Lakers have recently lost in succession. Today, James and Owen can meet each other. It is worthy of attention than the outcome of the game. Wu Yifan also went to the scene today to watch the game. The shoes on the feet are OFF-WHITE x Air Jordan 1. These shoes should be the most popular shoes in the OFF-WHITE x Nike joint series. Kris is paired with black leather and shredded jeans. Can't pick the fault.

Nike Air Jordan Shoes,Since last year, the Air Jordan 4 classic color scheme Bred is about to be re-enacted, and then the physical map of the shoes has been exposed. This time, God has once again brought me a different angle of appreciation. From the exposed map, we can find that the shoes are made of high-grade black leather to create the upper, the white midsole and the red outsole are added as a whole, and the OG version of the Nike Air on the heel indicates identity.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)