B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Singxer SU-6 USB FemtoCLK Digital Interface. Promo »
July 27th, 2024, 8:11am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Singxer SU-6 USB FemtoCLK Digital Interface. Promo
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Singxer SU-6 USB FemtoCLK Digital Interface. Promo  
Sound_Affairs

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Singxer SU-6 USB FemtoCLK Digital Interface. Promo
« on: May 1st, 2019, 8:45pm »

Modify message

Singxer SU-6 XMOS XU208 CPLD Femtosecond Clock USB Digital Interface

Purchase the New Singxer SU-6 from us SGD$980 and get a 30% discount off Normal Retail Price for our matching PLiXiR Elementa (Normal Retail $380) or Elite (Normal Retail $750) Linear power supply for SU-6 !

PLiXiR Elementa 2 stage DC power supply info : https://www.plixirpower.com/products/elementa-dc-power-supply-2a -4a-6a

PLiXiR Elite 3 stage Balanced DC power supply info : https://www.plixirpower.com/products/plixir-elite-bdc-2a-4a-6a

Reviews of PLiXiR products :
https://www.plixirpower.com/pages/reviews

SU-6 is a new generation of USB the high-end interface. Compared with our products in the past, SU-6 mainly uses the following four new technologies independently developed:
1. Built-in CPLD pre-shaping technology and source synchronization technology based on FPGA reshape the isolated I2S signal, thus eliminating the additive jitter caused by the isolation chip.
2. The new design of the FPGA algorithm, built-in FIFO buffer data before output, SPDIF output using FPGA re-coding, so that coaxial output can support PCM 384K and DSD DOP128.
3. Using CRYSTEK’s CHD-957 high-performance femtosecond crystal oscillator, cooperating with self-developed constant temperature system and ultra-low noise supercapacitor power supply system, the short-term stability of the clock is further improved.
4. Unique single clock system, all the circuits of the whole machine are designed with synchronous clock. The USB clock is synthesized by PLL from femtosecond clock.

Electrical Standards for Interfaces:
1. The USB input socket is a standard USB-B base with a power supply range of 4.5V-5.1V.
2. DC POWER input socket uses DC2.1 socket to support 7.5V-9V DC input (in order to realize the fast charging of supercapacitor, the power supply requirement is 3A).
3. The BNC interface and RCA interface output standard S/PDI signal with a level of 550 mV (connected to standard load) and an output impedance of 75 ohms. 24/384k and dsd128 over dop support (Dac must also support this, otherwise most dacs can accept 24/192 and dsd64 over dop)
4. The XLR interface outputs standard AES/EBU signals with a level of 3.3V (connected to standard load) and an output impedance of 110 ohms. 24/384k and dsd128 over dop support (Dac must also support this, otherwise most dacs can accept 24/192 and dsd64 over dop)
5. Word Clock (WCLK) output uses BNC interface, TTL (no load), output impedance is 75 ohms;
Six and two HDMI-I2S signals are output through HDMI socket. The four output signals include MCLK, BCLK, LRCLK and SDATA signals. The standard differential level of LVDS is adopted and the impedance is controlled at 100 ohms. The PIN13-15 of HDMI socket is DSD_ON signal, the high level is I2S working in DSD mode, the level is LVTTL; the PIN18 is 5V weak power output (output current is less than 20ma), which can be used as interface plug-in indication; the I2S sequence of two output lines is the same.

Technical indicators:
Sampling rates supported by each output interface:
PCM: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz,
176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz
[I2S out and WCLK out support all sampling rates, S/PDI and AES/EBU support 384K, and optical fiber support 192K]
DSD: 2.8 MHz (DSD64) – DoP, native
5.6 MHz (DSD12 – DoP, native
11.2 MHz (DSD256) – DoP, native
22.5 MHz (DSD512) – native
[I2S out supports all DSD formats, S/PDI and AES/EBU support DSD128 DOP mode, and optical fiber supports DOP64 at the highest level]
Bit width: up to 32 bit over I2S output
Maximum 24 bit over S/PDI, AES/EBU
7. RJ45-I2S output I2S signal is CMOS (5V) single-ended signal, low resistance output, output four signals including MCLK, BCLK, LRCLK, SDATA signal.
8. Fiber optic ports output standard optical signals. 24/192k support and dsd64 over dop

System compatibility:
1, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10; 32/64 bit, need to install dedicated drivers
2, Native MacOS 10.6 and later, using system self-drive
3. Native Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel, using system-driven (tested on Ubuntu and Daphile systems, based on INTEL X86 platform)
4, Android OS 4.2 and above, need equipment to support OTG function, generally speaking, Android 5.0 system is supported by default, the recommendation below 5.0 is used with special players.

Singxer SU-6  SGD$980.
Purchase the New Singxer SU-6 from us and get a 30% discount off Normal Retail Price for our matching PLiXiR Elementa (Normal Retail $380) or Elite (Normal Retail $750) Linear power supply for SU-6 !

James.  

Tel : 9694 9704. (11am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday.  Strictly by appointment basis, as I could be out for for installation or errands.  Thank you for understanding.).

Sound Affairs Pte Ltd
www.mysoundaffairs.com
100 beach road, Shaw tower. #02-34.  S189702
Email : sales@mysoundaffairs.com

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)