B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « www.tigersfanproshop.com »
March 28th, 2024, 9:34pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   www.tigersfanproshop.com
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: www.tigersfanproshop.com  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

www.tigersfanproshop.com
« on: May 8th, 2019, 9:43am »

Modify message

TEMPE http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , Ariz. (AP) ¡ª The last time Trevor Cahill made an opening day start, he was pitching for the Oakland Athletics. Now Los Angeles Angels manager Brad Ausmus has named Cahill as the opening day starter for the March 28 game in Oakland against the A¡¯s.This is Cahill¡¯s first season with the Angels. He was 7-4 with a 3.76 ERA in 21 games (20 starts) for the Athletics last year. It will be Cahill¡¯s second opening day start ¡ª he also did so in 2011 for the Athletics.¡°Any time you can pitch the first game of the season, it¡¯s special,¡± Cahill said. ¡°I think the biggest thing is, as we all know, it¡¯s one of many and not worth any more than any of the other ones. My goal is to go out there and pitch like I normally do and don¡¯t try to do too much.¡±The rest of the Angels¡¯ rotation will be Matt Harvey, Felix Pena, Tyler Skaggs and Jaime Barria, Ausmus said.¡°We¡¯re kind of juggling with injuries and weren¡¯t sure and ultimately, I thought Cahill was the best fit,¡± Ausmus said.Cahill played for the A¡¯s from 2009-11 and again last season.¡°It¡¯ll be weird going back there. I¡¯ve never played there as a visitor,¡± Cahill said. ¡°I went there one time with the Royals two years ago but I was on the DL. That¡¯s the only other time I¡¯ve been in the visitor¡¯s clubhouse. It¡¯ll be fun. Day game, too Alan Trammell Jersey , which is weird. I have to make sure I don¡¯t assume it¡¯s a night game. I¡¯ve done that before.¡±Some of the other Angels have had to deal with minor injuries this spring. Harvey was slowed because of a glute strain while Skaggs has been dealing with left forearm fatigue. Another candidate, Andrew Heaney, was expected to open the season on the injured list because of inflammation in his left elbow. Cahill has been healthy.¡°That plays into it somewhat,¡± Ausmus said. ¡°He¡¯s made a start there before. It does line up Harvey for opening day in Anaheim.¡±The Angels¡¯ home opener will be April 4 against the Texas Rangers. As our second annual election approaches, please pass along your ideas for new categories or nominees"In anticipation of the release next week of the 2019 South Side Sox White Sox Hall of Fame ballot, I¡¯m soliciting nominations for some new categories, and welcome feedback on the existing ones.You¡¯ll recall last year we voted for an inaugural Hall of Fame class consisting of Frank Thomas, Minnie , Nellie Fox, Luis Aparicio and Luke Appling. But in addition to the standard vote, we included several special categories:Greatest White Sox SeasonContributorBest GimmickBest PromotionUniformsManagerMomentsNow, we¡¯re going to run out of gimmicks and promotions, so I¡¯ll combine that category this year. At some point http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , we¡¯ll put an end to things like the best uniform or best manager category, because we¡¯ll run out of viable candidates.Because 2005 was such a runaway winner in the two areas (greatest season, moment), that magical season is going to get its own wing in our White Sox Hall. So this year, there will be a category for best 2005 moment, which we¡¯ll run until, say, we have a new World Series title to relive.So, new categories for 2019 are listed below (with some sample ¡ªnot finalized ¡ª nominees, including a couple of Easter eggs):Best 2005 MomentFour straight complete games in the ALCSScott Podsednik¡¯s walk-off World Series homerOrlando Hernandez¡¯s bases-loaded jam in the ALDSJuan Uribe¡¯s assist on the last out of the World SeriesPaul Konerko¡¯s World Series grand slamA.J. Pierzynski stealing first baseGeoff Blum¡¯s extra-inning World Series homerMark Buehrle starting and saving consecutive World Series gamesA.J. Pierzynski¡¯s walk-off home run to beat the Dodgers, wearing 1959 throwbacksSweeping Cleveland to storm into the playoffs ¡ª and keep the Indians outGoing 11-1 in the postseasonFinishing the season/playoffs going 16-1Regular season games are absolutely OK for these nominations, so feel free to dig deep.Best Defensive PlayTadahito Iguchi¡¯s upside-down assistMark Buerhle¡¯s between-the-legs assistDeWayne Wise preserving Buerhle¡¯s perfect gameJuan Uribe¡¯s daredevil plunge into the stands in the World SeriesKen Griffey Jr. throwing out the lead run at home in the Blackout GameIt will obviously help to have video or at least a photo to illustrate the play for voting. I can¡¯t think of any ¡°legendary¡± pre-video play (from 1917, let¡¯s say) that will garner much support Lance Parrish Jersey , but if there is, nominate it! Also: Should we also have a Best Defensive Player category?Most Meteoric/Electric PlayerBo JacksonAlbert BelleDick AllenRon HansenRich GossageEsteban LoaizaBobby ThigpenAs intended, this can be a player who had uncanny skills (that may not have translated well to winning baseball) and/or a flash-in-the-pan impact on the White Sox. This list is mostly the latter, as even Jackson¡¯s legendary skills were eroded by injury by the time he came to Chicago. This test list is mostly some of the top WAR seasons by short-career White Sox.CharactersHarry ChappasYolmer SánchezSteve LyonsConor GillaspieTom PaciorekOzzie GuillenBill VeeckJack McDowellScott RadinskyHere¡¯s another category-in-progress. The intent here is to enshrine a player who was colorful, perhaps a fan favorite, but ultimately more impactful with his antics than his play, given his tenure.Top South Side Sox memberThe CheatJim Margaluslarrye-gushomesickalienmechanical turkfloridajimI think it¡¯s fun, and appropriate, to honor the founders of this site (although there¡¯s at least one active member on my initial list). These are people whose participation made this site flourish. larry would probably be our best expert on this topic. Eventually, the list of nominees would morph into a group consisting of more active writers and commenters. (If you think it¡¯s silly to honor people no longer active on the site, that¡¯s fair feedback, and I¡¯ll consider it.)Anyway, I¡¯m busy erecting the new 2005 wing of the South Side Sox Hall of Fame http://www.tigersfanproshop.com/authentic-joe-jimenez-jersey , so please chime in on any of the categories or nominations above, to help me craft this year¡¯s ballot. I tried to take careful notes a year ago on the feedback you had in terms of new categories or nominees, But if you think at category or nominee is horrible, fine. If you have an idea on how to change a category, good. An entirely new category? That¡¯s cool, too.Let me know in the comments, and somehow, I¡¯ll get a long White Sox Hall of Fame ballot out later next week.And for those of you who haven¡¯t voted in the regular Hall of Fame election, c¡¯mon, man. Get on it. We need your votes!

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)