B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « DETROIT (AP) ¡ª Cleveland Indians starter Mike »
April 26th, 2024, 8:39pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   DETROIT (AP) ¡ª Cleveland Indians starter Mike
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: DETROIT (AP) ¡ª Cleveland Indians starter Mike  
liny195

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

DETROIT (AP) ¡ª Cleveland Indians starter Mike
« on: May 27th, 2019, 4:04pm »

Modify message

Clevinger will miss at least six weeks with a back muscle injury.The Indians placed the right-hander on the 10-day injured list retroactive to Monday. He was pulled from Sunday¡¯s 3-1 victory against Toronto after five innings and 75 pitches.The team announced Tuesday that Clevinger has strained his teres major George Foster Jersey , a muscle in his upper back. Manager Terry Francona said it would be six to eight weeks before he picks up a ball and resumes pitching activity.Clevinger is 1-0 and has not allowed an earned run in 12 innings over two starts this season, striking out 22. The 28-year-old was 13-8 with a 3.02 ERA last season.The Indians called up righty Nick Wittgren, a reliever from Triple-A Columbus. The 27-year-old Wittgren was acquired in a trade with Miami on Feb. 4 and made eight relief appearances this spring with Cleveland, posting a 3.86 ERA. Plus, Friday¡¯s non-tender deadline and 2018¡¯s most impressive at-bat"Spring Training doesn¡¯t start for 83 more days, but the news Tom Seaver Jersey , like the mail, never stops. Fish Stripes is your one-stop shop for all things Marlins, especially all the latest news. First, let¡¯s check in on some of the organization¡¯s top prospects. Baseball America discusses Jordan Yamamoto¡¯s strong finish in the Arizona Fall League. I can¡¯t read it because I don¡¯t have an account, but maybe you do and can tell me if you agree in the comments. MLB.com also listed Monte Harrison as one of the AFL¡¯s top 25 prospects. ESPN¡¯s Sam Miller crowns Starlin Castro the winner of the most impressive at-bat of 2018, and I¡¯m hard-pressed to disagree with him. Just about any home run off Josh Hader has to make the list.The deadline to tender contracts to arbitration eligible players is Friday at 8 PM EST. J.T. Realmuto Paul Konerko Jersey , Jose Ureña, Miguel Rojas and Adam Conley will almost definitely each be tendered, while Dan Straily is more of a question mark, writes MLB.com¡¯s Joe Frisaro. Frisaro also discusses five internal candidates for left field in 2019, following the departure of HBP god, Derek Dietrich. Another position battle the Marlins will have is for closer http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-paul-konerko-jersey< /a> , which our own Ian Smith recently discussed. (Drew Steckenrider has my vote as he has two major advantages over the field. He¡¯s the incumbent, and he¡¯s right-handed.) And if you¡¯re wondering what the Braves¡¯ signing of Brian McCann does to the Realmuto market, we¡¯ve got you covered there, too. Mitchell Custer says the Fish are probably going to have to give a little.Finally, Derek Jeter made headlines when he said the team would start giving English and Spanish lessons to its players, and the Sun-Sentinel¡¯s Wells Dusenbury updates us on the program¡¯s progress while also profiling coordinator Emily Glass. Given El Profe Trevor Richards¡¯ experience as a teacher Nellie Fox Jersey , perhaps he could consult on the project.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)