B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: Emotiva UPA-500 Power Amplfier CHEAP! »
April 27th, 2024, 11:26am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: Emotiva UPA-500 Power Amplfier CHEAP!
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: Emotiva UPA-500 Power Amplfier CHEAP!  
whyeme

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS: Emotiva UPA-500 Power Amplfier CHEAP!
« on: July 5th, 2019, 8:22pm »

Modify message

Probably the most value for money five channel power amplifier you can buy used to upgrade the meek amp channels in almost all AVRs out there! Hear your home theatre come alive especially the surround speakers.

Its a traditional class A/B amplifier design utilizing a single large 350VA toroidal power transformer and large capacitance bank for its power supply. Sounds pretty good for pure 2 channel music too especially the deep tight controlled bass, wide soundstage & good imaging!

80 watts x 5 continuous @ 8-ohm (0.01% THD)

120 watts x 5 continuous @ 4-ohm (0.01% THD)

No box & no warranty but I can set it up in my HT system to functional test the GREAT WORKING CONDITION of all 5 channels. Cosmetics like new! Even the protective layer of plastic on the front display panel has NOT been removed yet! See pics below. Comes with power cable only & nothing else.

Please note that ALL 5 blue LEDs on the front panel are working, just that the brightness of the LEDs are not uniform, which absolutely does NOT affect the sound & performance of the amp of cos.

New was about $800. Now selling for ONLY $450 Firm!

1st collect 1st served. No reservations. Self collect Yishun St 81. Whatsapp me at 9 six 8 eight 5 two 2 eight. NO SMS PLEASE.

Actual Pics of unit:

Audioholics Review & Measurements:

https://www.audioholics.com/amplifier-reviews/upa-500-amplifier< /a>

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)