B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « only define my year but redefine the future of ou »
April 26th, 2024, 9:17pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   only define my year but redefine the future of ou
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: only define my year but redefine the future of ou  
yaya2017

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

only define my year but redefine the future of ou
« on: July 12th, 2019, 10:10am »

Modify message

¡°My concern is the [new] Congress and the political climate it will cause, [and the]Nike Air Presto Dámské  Nike Roshe Run Damen potential Nike Air Vapormax Damen effect  on trade deals and Nike Air Max 2017 Donne the consumer psychology. Nike Air Max 270 Damen Hopefully, there won¡¯t be too much disruption in the current economic climate that¡¯s pretty strong. There¡¯s the old saying, ¡®Peace brings profit, and profit brings peace.¡¯¡±¡°2019 is going to come with a renewed sense of hope for a lot of the creative community. The political situation in America has weighed heavy on a lot of us, and I believe we will collec- tively breathe a sigh of relief to see some great Democratic nominees step up to the plate for 2020. It¡¯s wild how much the climate has impacted the design landscape, whether people chose to acknowledge it or not.¡±To start the new year, FN reached out to some of the top execs and thought leaders in the shoe industry for a little inspiration on what keeps them going. Here¡¯s what they had to say.

¡°I preach? in our business, and www.alberttross.de www.palmyreroigt.fr Adidas ZX 750 Womens life ?in Nike Air Max 90 Femme general, that you Nike Air Max 2017 Femme need ?to have progress Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer over perfection. We need to make progress every single day.¡± ¡°The same as it has been the last ?few years: focus, tempo, disruption. Those are the operating principles we live by at DSW, and it¡¯s serving us well. You¡¯ve got to stay focused on your vision, keep up a quick tempo and disrupt whenever possible. The obvious or easy path isn¡¯t the one that will keep you relevant as a business.¡± ¡°Emphasize creativity and newness ahead of everything else.¡°No matter how much I try, there¡¯s always something I didn¡¯t see coming. All I can say is, we do the best we can when it happens and react as quickly as possible.¡± Legacy. I am focused on making decisions in 2019 that will not only define my year but redefine the future of our industry and those who will lead it after I am no longer in it.¡±

¡°I Adidas ZX 750 Dames have www.corniloriding.co.uk always  been hyper-focused Nike Internationalist Mujer on brands that captivate me and encourage Nike Air Max 95 Mujer me to think ¡ª from their brand message to their approach around thoughtful design. As a designer, I feel I have a sense of responsibility to provide the Paul Andrew consumer with the same level of authenticity and inspiration. I have ambitious plans to advance my brand on a global scale and have a tremendous amount of confidence in both retail and online. It¡¯s going to be an exciting year ahead.¡±We sell products that bring people happiness and satisfaction. This statement is our mantra. It represents every action we take every single day. If our business is not focused on bringing happiness and satisfaction to our end users, to our retailers and to our employees, then we are, of course.¡±

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)