B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Very Rare OPPO UDP-203 in immaculate condition »
April 18th, 2024, 1:33pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Very Rare OPPO UDP-203 in immaculate condition
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Very Rare OPPO UDP-203 in immaculate condition  
Shen

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Very Rare OPPO UDP-203 in immaculate condition
« on: December 24th, 2020, 12:30am »

Modify message

I am selling my two and half-year-old OPPO UDP-203 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player. The unit is in immaculate condition (no scratches) and is rarely used because I am stationed overseas.

Asking $1,100. If you are interested, please PM me at 96816002.

ULTRA HD RESOLUTION AND HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE VIDEO AND HIGH-RESOLUTION AUDIO

4K Ultra HD Video
The UDP-203 supports the playback of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Discs. Packing a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160 pixels, UHD Blu-ray delivers four times the pixels of Full HD Blu-ray. The UDP-203 is also capable of playing 4K media files and user-generated content. Support for decoding the HEVC, H.264, VP9 4K, and Hi10P video codecs provides increased compatibility with user-generated media.

Reference Quality Video
The UDP-203 combines the latest technology with OPPO's many years of experience in delivering high-quality video and audio. A customized quad-core video decoder/processor integrates OPPO's advanced video decoding, processing and optimization expertise.

High Precision Disc Loader
A high-precision, well-balanced laser optical disc loader ensures smooth and reliable playback of all types of disc media. An optimized laser mechanism provides super fast disc loading and strong error detection & correction.

Multiple Disc Formats
The design of the UDP-203 focuses on quality playback and universal compatibility with multiple disc and file formats. In addition to the latest UHD Blu-ray, the UDP-203 supports regular Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, and audio CD.

Media File Playback
The UDP-203 is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports on the back and another USB port on the front. Users can play video, music and photos from USB hard drives or thumb drives.

Lossless Audio Decoding
The UDP-203’s video performance and universal compatibility are further complemented by its support of lossless high-resolution audio. The player decodes audio file formats such as AIFF, WAV, ALAC, APE and FLAC. It also directly plays Direct-Stream Digital (DSD) audio files in stereo or multi-channel.

Advanced Audio Formats
With internal decoding of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio and bitstream output for object-based immersive audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, the UDP-203 delivers great sound for both movie soundtracks and music.

Home Network Access
Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi or Gigabit Ethernet connects the UDP-203 to users’ home networks, so users can easily play media files stored on computers and home servers.

High-Performance DAC
The UDP-203 offers 7.1-channel audio outputs for connecting to a 7.1-channel or 5.1-channel surround sound system. The 7.1-ch outputs feature "Velvet Sound" 32-bit premium digital-to-analogue converters from AKM of Japan, delivering an incredible sound stage and an immersive surround experience.

Dual HDMI Outputs
The player features two HDMI outputs – an HDMI 2.0 port for connecting to the latest UHD TVs, projectors and A/V receivers, and an HDMI 1.4 audio port for connecting to older A/V receivers. Customers with newer 4K- and HDR-capable A/V receivers can use a full HDMI 2.0 signal path, while customers with older A/V receivers can have a split A/V setup.

SPECIFICATIONS
Disc Types*      4K UHD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, AVCHD, SACD, CD, Kodak Picture CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, DVD±R DL, BD-R/RE
BD Profile      BD-ROM Version 3.1 Profile 6 (also compatible with BD-ROM Version 2.5 Profile 5)
Output      Analog Audio: 7.1ch, 5.1ch, stereo.
Coaxial/Optical Audio: up to 2ch/192kHz PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS.
HDMI Audio: up to 7.1ch/192kHz PCM, up to 5.1ch DSD, Bitstream.
HDMI Video: UHD/1080p24/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24.
Input      HDMI Audio: up to 7.1ch/192kHz PCM, up to 5.1ch DSD, Bitstream.
HDMI Video: UHD/1080p24/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24.
Audio Characteristics**      Frequency: 20Hz - 48kHz (±0.2dB), 20Hz - 96kHz (-4dB ˜ +0.05dB)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >112dB (A-weighted, Unmute)
THD+N: < 0.001% (1kHz at 0dBFS, 20kHz LPF)
Crosstalk: < -103dB (A-weighted)
General Specification      Power Supply: 100V - 240V˜, 50/60Hz AC
Power Consumption: 40W (Standby: 0.5W in Energy Efficient Mode)
Dimensions: 16.9 x 12.2 x 3.1 inches (430mm x 311mm x 79mm)
Mass: 4.3kg

Five Star Reviews in many audio and video magazines:

What Hifi:  
https://www.whathifi.com/us/oppo/udp-203/review

Home Theater Review:
https://hometheaterreview.com/oppo-digital-udp-203-ultra-hd-blu- ray-player-reviewed/

Sound and Vision:  
https://www.soundandvision.com/content/oppo-udp-203-ultra-hd-blu -ray-player-review

AV Forums:  
https://www.soundandvision.com/content/oppo-udp-203-ultra-hd-blu -ray-player-review

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)