B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Total of 15 and a half hrs online. . »
May 9th, 2024, 5:30am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Total of 15 and a half hrs online. .
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Total of 15 and a half hrs online. .  
Dingbest

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Total of 15 and a half hrs online. .
« on: February 4th, 2021, 4:29pm »

Modify message

Its like my very best choice is to RuneScape gold kill 300 cows a day and bury their bones, for 30 yrs to get maxed combat + maxed pray. However, I don't wanna wait until im in my late 40s to go for bandos... I do get from 3hrs to 6hrs of rs time on vacations, (except sundays, when I get 2 and a half hrs online.) But I rarely get them as even saturdays are functioning days for me personally. The past 4 days were holidays once I got 4hrs, 3hrs, 2.5hrs, and 6hrs respectivly. I went from 65 to 70 atk, and from 25 to 45 slayer.

Can this buddy possibly say what combat level she was when she left all this money? This is a common reaction to all 3... It's a he. He revealed it to me personally. . So its a lie. And he's 88cb now (same as me). . If he made it until he was even lvl88 cb that only proves tht I cud do it readily. . I had prolly train str up to 75-80ish. And my def around 70 afterwards. Although training is not that simple, mainly cuz I get around 2hrs a day online...

Its like my very best option is to kill 300 cows each day and bury their bones, for 30 yrs to get maxed combat + maxed pray. But I don't wanna wait till im in my late 40s to choose bandos... I really do get from 3hrs to 6hrs of rs time on holidays, (except sundays, when I get two and a half hrs online. .) But I rarely get them as even saturdays are working days for me. The past 4 days were holidays when I got 4hrs, 3hrs, 2.5hrs, and 6hrs respectivly...

Total of 15 and a half hrs online. . I spent the first day only playing for fun and powertrained the last 3 days with slayer. I moved from 65 to 70 atk, and from 25 to 45 slayer. He showed you his GP and AUTOMATICALLY, HE JUST CAN'T BE LIEING? C'mon, guy. He could have made it from flipping, heck, he might have bought gold. Dude, somethings simply wrong with your training generally. Powertraining in 3 times shouldn't get you up about 10K slayer exp, I get that in buy OSRS gold about one hour. Although, I figure, in your level, my poor, took me around five/six:3.

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)