B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « DA&T Q-I DAC headphone amp @Love Sanctuary »
April 26th, 2024, 11:13pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   DA&T Q-I DAC headphone amp @Love Sanctuary
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: DA&T Q-I DAC headphone amp @Love Sanctuary  
wmania

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

DA&T Q-I DAC headphone amp @Love Sanctuary
« on: August 17th, 2021, 10:36am »

Modify message

Welcome to Love Sanctuary, where we rediscover the love for music.

I am introducing this week the DA&T Q-I which is a Class-A mid/high-end headphone amp with adjustable damping factor to match your headphones. The Q-I can also be used as a high-end DAC on its own.

>Direct Digital System(D.D.S)
D.D.S is an innovative digital technology developed by DA&T in the latest Q-series to overcome the deficiencies inherent in traditional analog designs. First, volume control is carried out fully in the digital domain under D.D.S, thus avoiding the distortion and durability problems of analog volume controls. Second, the Q-series will process input analog signals through a >100khz input filter. It will then upsample the resulting digital signals and process them at 32bit/352.8kHz to achieve an extreme 130dB dynamic range with low distortion. Third, D.D.S. prevents ground interferences and crosstalk. Last, as D.D.S. negates the need for a preamp section, the gain can be significantly lowered resulting in lower distortion and noise. D.D.S. is not just a digital volume control but a technology developed to overcome the weaknesses of analog design at the system level to deliver high fidelity audio.

>Fully Balanced Design
While a balanced design significantly reduces the effects of interference, implementing it is difficult and costly. With D.D.S., a Q-series equipment ensures that the audio signal is balanced along the full path from input to output, thus fulfilling a fully balanced design.

>Adjustable Damping Factor
While traditional wisdom suggests that a higher damping factor always results in superior audio performance, real-life listening experience reveals this to be untrue. The Q-I features adjustable damping factor to enable you to find the most musical setting with your headphone.

>Dedicated Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion(ASRC chip) for digital input
Q-series adopts a customized ASRC chip as the core of the D.D.S. system to process all input signals. The ASRC chip and a high quality oscillator minimises jitter to 50 Picosecond and the digital signal is then fed into the 32-bit ESS Sabre32 DAC to achieve the best analog signal.

>4 sets of Class A Amplifiers
The Q-I adopts an uncompromising Class-A design to provide the best linearity in amplification. Four sets of class A amps are used to provide fully balanced output. There is a round hole in the middle of Q-I's chassis. It is for assembling the high quality toroidal transformer and also help dissipate the heat brought by class-A.

>Highly Versatile
The Q-I offers great versatility - a DAC and headphone amp within a small box. First, it includes an ESS Sabre32 32-bit high resolution DAC, removing the need for an external DAC. Second, it supports headphone connections via the single-ended 6.3mm headphone jack and 4 pin XLR balanced output. Third, it supports connections to active speakers and power amps via a 3.5mm single-ended output or a set of 3 pin XLR balanced outputs. Fourth, the inbuilt Bluetooth module supports common and high-definition formats including AAC, SBC, MP3, aptXHD and HWA, enabling music playback from mobile devices. Last. the Q15 supports a wide range of digital signals: up to 384kHz/32bit PCM, DSD256 and DOP128 for USB input and 192kHz/32bit PCM and DOP64 for COAX input.

>Intuitive Control
The Q15 is controlled by a single red rotary knob/button. Press and hold it for 2 seconds to switch the unit between on and standby modes. Press and release it to switch between inputs. Turn it clockwise to increase the volume and counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Product Specifications:
Price: $1050
SNR: >106dB
Dynamic range: >115dB
THD+N: <-102dB
Damping factor: 2.4~2000@600ohms; 0.48~400@1200ohms; 0.26~215@650ohms
Peak current output: 1.1A/10ms
Peak voltage output: 24Vpp
Digital input: USB: 384kHz/32bit; DSD native/256; DoP/128
                     Coaxial: 192kHz/32bit; DoP/64
Analog input: 4Vp(max), 20Hz~20kHz
Dimension(HxDxW): 63mmx205mmx225mm
Weight: 3kg

Love Sanctuary
Authorised DA&T Dealer - 2 year local warranty and support
Whatsapp/sms/call: +65 80235398
Carousell @lovesanctuary
Demo@ 29B South Bridge Road(by appointment only)
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 12pm-7pm
Home demo available.
How to arrange for shop demo and home demo:
https://www.carousell.sg/p/introduction-to-stereo-love-sanctuary -1106899189/

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)