B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « FS: 2 x Bel Canto REF1000MmkII Monoblock Amp (USA) »
May 10th, 2024, 9:03am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HIFI Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   FS: 2 x Bel Canto REF1000MmkII Monoblock Amp (USA)
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: FS: 2 x Bel Canto REF1000MmkII Monoblock Amp (USA)  
audiophilerack

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

FS: 2 x Bel Canto REF1000MmkII Monoblock Amp (USA)
« on: November 17th, 2022, 12:10pm »

Modify message

Previous Flagship Model.
Highest Power, Bel Canto Amplifiers.

Highest Power, Bel Canto Monoblock Amplifiers.

( Actual set as pictured @ https://carousell.app.link/A18ZoWLh1ub )

( The current Bel Canto Flagship Monoblocks has an output of 600Watts into 4 ohms, or 300Watts into 8 ohms.)

Selling a Pair of Excellent Condition, Bel Canto REF1000M/mkII Monoblock Amplifiers, actual set as pictured above. ( New was US$5990 / S$8k plus.)

Selling at $3200 (firm).

No Trades, Thank You.

These are the later/more expensive version of the original Bel Canto REF1000 Amplifiers.

Each Bel Canto REF1000M/mkII Monoblock Amplifier provides a Max Power Output of 1000W into 4 ohms & 500W into 8 ohms, with a Peak Output Current of 45 Amps and a Damping Factor of >1000.

Each Bel Canto REF1000M/mkII Amplifier Incorporates the latest Additional Proprietary Bel Canto Input Conditioning Board for Input and Power Regulation.

Each Bel Canto REF1000M/mkII Amplifier also features both High-Quality WBT Balanced (XLR) and WBT RCA Input Connectors, selectable by a push-in button.

These 2 Bel Canto REF1000M/mkII Monoblocks have Sequential Serial Numbers.

Made in USA, Silver-Faceplate, these are local sets, 240V version, originally purchased from our Local Agents (Sound Decisions) and comes with a copy of the Manual, Original factory-supplied Powercord & Box.

Links :

https://www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/bel_canto_ref1000m_mo noblock_power_amplifier/index.html

https://positive-feedback.com/Issue38/belcanto_ref1000.htm
https://6moons.com/audioreviews/eone2/1000.html

S ome Quotes :

" How much of an improvement is the Mk.II over the original Ref1000 ?

In some ways, it's only incremental - both models sound clean, powerful, and neutral. 

On the other hand, these incremental improvements move the Mk.II beyond the category of "really good for a digital amp" to just plain "really good."

The Bel Canto Ref1000 Mk.II can be compared with the cream of the other amps I've had in my system: the Classé CA-3200, Mark Levinson No.433, and Ayre Acoustics V-6xe.

Each of these distinguishes itself in different ways, and particularly with different speakers.

Because of this, I think I must keep the Bel Canto Ref1000 Mk.IIs as a reference amplifier—an easy decision even when based solely on its sound, but also: in my living room, none of the others can be so easily hidden in plain sight."

" The Bel Canto REF1000 MkIIs are distinctive and expressive amplifiers. Far from having introduced cookie-cutter non-denominational ICE based devices, John Stronczer has imbued these amplifiers with the authority and frequency extension of the 1000ASP powerhouse, combined with a convincing harmonic congruence, and delightful warmth beginning from the lower midrange down-to the mid bass—perhaps reminiscent of SET amplification. Tutti seldom become glassy even on high SPLs, while raggedness is rare. There is seductive warmth in these agile monoblock amps that are filled with life, harmonic refinement, and a rare sense of space and 'being there'. If I have detected some occasional mild unspecificity in the rendering of the mid-low bass region, it is a matter of my own stylistic preference, rather than a flaw in the amps. I suspect that these already significant price performers may rise to even greater heights when driving speakers exhibiting a more linear impedance behavior than my admittedly wild Vienna Mahlers. Do not be deceived by the REF1000 MkIIs' conservative size and weight, or by the trite and obsolete urban legends surrounding class D amplification, which are barely kept alive by a shrinking hyper-nostalgic crowd. There is not a trace of 'digititis' ever to be detected in their excellent performance. Give them a careful audition: you will be excited by their authority, seduced by their agility, and will fall in love with their musicality."

Manual :

http://www.belcantodesign.com/pdfs/BCD_eOne_Manual_REF1000mkII.p df

This Pair of Bel Canto REF1000M/mkII Monoblock Amplifier Set is in Excellent Condition and comes with a copy of the Manual, factory-supplied Powercord & Box.

Viewing on a no-obligation basis is available in Tampines.

If You have any Q(s) &/or are interested in viewing/purchase, kindly :

Whatsapp +65-98006988,

or send a PM.

Thank You for viewing my advertisement.
« Last Edit: November 17th, 2022, 12:13pm by audiophilerack » Logged

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)