B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Osprey Poco  Series Backpack Baby Carriers for men »
April 27th, 2024, 8:31am
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Osprey Poco  Series Backpack Baby Carriers for men
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Osprey Poco  Series Backpack Baby Carriers for men  
Nice Green

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WWW E-Mail
Osprey Poco  Series Backpack Baby Carriers for men
« on: November 30th, 2012, 5:28pm »

Modify message

Although  I¡¯m not a parent (only an uncle) I look at the Osprey Poco Series line of Child  Carries and can¡¯t help but breathe a north face hoodie sigh of relief for parents everywhere that  love the outdoors and want to share the experience with their little lads and  ladies. Now, I¡¯m not saying Osprey is pioneering a whole new concept, seeing as  there have been child carriers for some time now, but Osprey reinvents the  child carrier for the outdoor enthusiast with their Poco Series. Every feature  designed within these backpacks have been carefully thought out and constructed  for both parents; features that include the Torso Length and Hipbelt  adjustment, which allows both mother and father to bear the same pack and  adjust to their comfort standards accordingly. HOORAY! Parents can now cut back  on Ibuprofen expenses and time spent icing and heating and icing and heating;  it¡¯s a vicious cycle that I have seen parents endure north face denali jackets. The Poco Series from  Osprey is also as versatile as it is comfortable, with models like the Poco  Premium and Poco Plus that feature a pull-out sunshade that is easy to operate,  and other weather protection like the Poco Rain Cover (sold separately) made of  70d nylon ripstop fabric north face outlet. Rain, snow, or sun shine, your outdoor adventure  baby-bonding time will be met with a wealth of comfort and support. This Osprey  line of backpacks is designed to keep parents on the path so that they may pass  their mobile traditions on to the future explorers of the world. Cheers!

cheap north face
north face jacket
north face outlet

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)