B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « Grand  Canyon Ranger Lisa Hendy Receives National »
April 26th, 2024, 10:35pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   Grand  Canyon Ranger Lisa Hendy Receives National
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Grand  Canyon Ranger Lisa Hendy Receives National  
High Frank

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WWW E-Mail
Grand  Canyon Ranger Lisa Hendy Receives National
« on: December 5th, 2012, 4:08pm »

Modify message

Lisa Hendy  was driving North Face UK through Wyoming in a blizzard when she received the news that she  had just been awarded the National Park Services (NPS) 2011 Harry Yount  National Park Ranger Award for excellence, in effect dubbing her as the best  ranger in the nation.
 I had to pull over when my supervisor told  me, she told OldWestNewWest Travel   History Magazine north face jackets for men. Afterwards, I drove for a while trying to absorb the  news and realized I was 11 miles past my turn off north face nuptse vest. It was overwhelming.
 According to the award nomination submitted  by Grand Canyon National Parks Chief Ranger Bill Wright, Supervisory Park  Ranger Hendy has earned it. Ranger Hendy is one of those rangers that can be  sent to any call. (She) is one of that rare breedthat simply excel at every  aspect of rangering, he said.
 Hendy was born in Chattanooga,  Tenn. and attended Auburn University.  Over the years, she has worked in Yosemite, Rocky  Mountain, Arches and Yellowstone National Parks.  In 2004, she accepted a position as a law enforcement ranger in Grand Canyon  National Parks Canyon District where she still works today.
 Her advice for those who want to explore  the Grand Canyon?
 I think if folks want to see the best of Grand Canyon, they need to get some experience hiking  here, and then branch out beyond the Corridor of the Bright Angel and the  Kaibab, she said. You cannot do that lightly   this place will eat you alive.

Cheap North Face
Cheap North Face Jacket
North Face Outlet

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)