B  U  Y     /     S  E  L  L      S  E  C  T  I  O  N

www.echoloft.com Rules for Buy / Sell Ads the Echo Loft Lounge (Hifi & Music Forums)   

You can do your part to help maintain the Echo Loft Buy/Sell Section... :)
[Click here to report anything out of the ordinary]
(Just put the URL of the advertisement and if necessary, a brief description of the problem in your email
)

Ad posting guidelines:
- Please limit yourself to 5 ads per day to avoid cluttering the board.
- Consolidate your items into fewer ads if you have too many items to advertise.
- Include prices (in Singapore dollars unless otherwise stated), condition, description, photos (if avail.)
Thanks!

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) :: Powered by YaBB
  « WTS: 92" Diagonal 16:9 Remaco Screen with Epson Tw »
April 26th, 2024, 3:54pm
Home Help Search Login Register

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section)
   Buy / Sell Forums (Singapore - Post prices in SGD)
   [Singapore] HT Equipment (Buy/Sell)
   WTS: 92" Diagonal 16:9 Remaco Screen with Epson Tw
(Moderator: Admin)
Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: WTS: 92" Diagonal 16:9 Remaco Screen with Epson Tw  
whalesun

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

WTS: 92" Diagonal 16:9 Remaco Screen with Epson Tw
« on: September 27th, 2013, 11:41pm »

Modify message

Hi all,

Looking to let go my Remaco 92" Diag, Matt White Pull Down screen.
It comes with the mounting hardware including the black 1 foot extension so that a TV can be placed underneath via wall mount or on a TC console(as pictured)

This set will come with an Epson TW-600 that has about 70-80Hours on the bulb only.
However, the Epson is being given as-is because of an auto-iris malfunction. It was working perfectly before this incident and even now will output a blue startup picture except that the error will pop up.
If you have the expertise or the part to repair it you can try your hand at it.
The Epson will come with the projector and the remote plus a standard power cord.
The mount is available if i can find it(i shelf mounted later) and will be included in the sale as well.

Note-if you're looking to trade this projector i believe it is also possible with Peng(econav) but do contact him again to confirm; he made me his offer a while ago. (Peng if this is an issue for you let me know and i'll remove this note.

This set is going for your offer, delivery possible after your viewing but no installation as i'm not a professional
Will reply promptly if the offer is reasonable otherwise expect to be unheard

Pages: 1 Send the topic Print 
Jump to:

the Echo Loft (Buy/Sell Section) (http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/YaBB.cgi)